[PRP] Puddle Jumpin' (BK and Sacha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm
Sacha nods BK was right. It was never good to hurt anyone. But that conversation was forgotten as soon as they came in view of the pound. He giggled and walked up tot he edge of it. "I know it is not the largest one. But we could still have fun in it I am sure." he beamed as he watched his new friend wade into the waters. "Oh is it cold?" He asked and then moved to step into the water as well. "Oh it is a bit on the cilly side. It must be because of the rain right?"

He shivered a bit and looked down watching as the mud started to flow from his body. How strange it looked, "Oh wow! BK Bk look at this!" He said pointing down to his legs, "Isn't that so cool looking?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 am
BK nodded as his teeth chattered a bit. "Even a warm rain would have trouble heating a pond up. Unless it's.....soup rain or something." Hearing Sacha exclaiming, he turned around, his going against the water making it look as though he were in slow motion, and waded back over to where his friend was standing. He chuckled as he saw the mud sliding off. "You look like you're melting!"

He reached down into the water with his own mud-encrusted arm and then brought it up quickly, laughing as the mud began to come off in ugly clumps and plop down into the water. "Oh no! I'm melting! What a world!"

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Sacha giggled even as his stomach gave a loud growl of hunger at the mention of soup rain. That would be so very tasty. Though before they could eat they would need to be cleaned up.

He watched his new friend moving so very slowly towards him and could not help but giggle again and smile ear to ear. If he smile could have gotten any bigger it would have at the mention of melting and his giggling burst out into full laughter as the clumps of mud plopped into the water. "Oh no the Mud monsters' weakness!" Even with the water so chill Sacha lowered himself into the water as if he were melting. "What a world!" he cried out before dunking fully into the water.

He popped up a minute later and smiled, "Did I get most of it?" He asked streaks of mud sliding down his face.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 am
Getting fully into the spirit of things, BK dunked himself into the water with a mock-blood-curdling screech (which is only half as loud as the real thing) and rose back up so quickly that his ears rang a bit. He was just in time to watch Sacha come back up, since he hadn't been down there as long as his friend. As a result, Sacha looked a lot cleaner than he did; he was still dripping chunky mud off of his chest and shoulders. "It's a complete transformation! Either that or the mud monster threw you back up." He chuckled and looked down at himself. "Huh; looks like I'm down to being only HALF of a mud monster. I'm a hybrid!"  

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 pm
Sacha had felt and heard the cry from under the water and was a bit worried when he had come back up but once he was back up he looked down at his chest, shoulders, and his arm. He flicked his arms with a giggle, "Gross mud monster vomit! Oh it is so very thick." he lowered himself back into the chilly water and looked over his friends. "Oh my a hybrid. I wonder if your mother or father was the mud monster. I bet it was your father...unless female mud monsters are beautiful creatures."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm
Even though what was coming out of both their mouths was utter nonsense, BK couldn't help but tilt his head to one side and give it some serious thought. "Huh.....do you think female mud monsters WOULD be really beautiful? I mean, they could pretty much shape themselves into anything they wanted.... but would they still be the color of mud? And how would they fool the stallions that way?" He looked down at the last bits of mud sliding off of his arm to plop wetly into the water around his waist. Would a real hybrid be half Mearh, half mud? That sounded REALLY uncomfortable!

Deciding to put the thought away for later, BK brought his arm down into the water to wash away the last bit of mud before quickly bringing it back up and attempting to send a splash Sacha's way. "Aha! Sneak attack!"

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 pm
Sacha had never even thought about the fact that mud monsters might be able to shape shift. He blushed a bit and looked at the water. "Wow...do you think they could shape shift? If so we might have some mud monsters pretending to be hear Mearh all around us. There are lots of mud colored Mearh!" He wondered if maybe there really was some half mud monster half Mearh out there. "I am sure they would have an easier time with Ista...cause you Ista are all magical right?"

As he was splashed the dragon stallion gasped and with a giggle splashed back. "Oh no fair with a sneak attack!" he said and pushed with both of his hands to send a wave at his friend.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:31 am
"Hey yeah, there are!" BK's eyes widened at the thought of all the mud-colored Mearh running about, suspects of a masquerade of epidemic proportions. He even recalled some friendly farmers who had been, until now, very pleasing shades of brown. Were they really an innocent band of farmers? Or were they a secret family of mud Mearh sent to convert all of the known world into one gigantic mud hole?

He shrugged his shoulders at the question. "Near as I can tell; I've never known an Ista without magic, but I bet there are some out there." He laughed as his playful splash met its target, and received a mouthful of water as Sacha's wave hit him in mid-laugh. He spluttered for a second, then grinned. "Ah, a smart guy, huh?" BK tipped his upper half backwards until he was floating precariously in the water and commenced to kicking up splashes with both of his feet. "Take that!"

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 am
Sacha was impressed that most Ista if not all of them were born with some form of magic. That was really cool. He wished he had some kind of magic but then that might be too much a Leagil with sales instead of fur and magic. He did not want to have that. Though he did feel sorry for any Ista that might be born without some form of a magic.

He did not have long to ponder this as BK's movement caught his attention. Was he really going to just relax. bright eyes filled with water as the sneaky Ista began an onslaught of kicking waves. Sacha gasped and turned to try to keep most of the water out of his face holding up his hands and laughing. "Ack! Mercy mercy! I give you win oh great splash master!" he giggled and dropped down into the water giggling keeping his hands up. "I am at your mercy! You have beaten the mud monsters back and freed me with you power of the great splashing!" Why not change up the game yet again!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff