[PRP] Daktari x Kumi Na Nne: Uncharted Territory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:18 am
User Image Daktari awoke the next morning after a night of star gazing. It was nice yet ... lonely to be on ones own after so long. "This night is sparkling, don’t you let it go.. i’m wonderstruck-" He rumbled the song out as he walked down another unfamiliar path. "-blushing all the way home, i’ll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you too~" He paused to look around. Was it him or did this land get... swampish? His fur was sagging just a bit with the heavy air and the trees were becoming more dangily in to a greenish water. Mismatched eyes took the environment in cautiously and curiously.

"Huh," He stopped all movement to speak outloud. "Wonder where I am. Can't say it looks familiar."

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Kumi yawned as she woke up that morning as a small ray of sunlight lightly brushed her fur. Slowly she stood, stretching and shaking out her brown coat from the nights sleep. She made her way to the small spring that lie not too far from her den. Her ears perked as she caught the sound of someone singing through the soft noise of the swamp.

"Hello?" she called out to the voice she heard following the song. Her voice was still timid, but with the help of her mate she's learned how to become a little friendlier and a little more outspoken when it came to strangers in the swamp. "Are... are you lost?"  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm
Daktari's ears twitched at the sound of a feminine voice calling out a greeting. He watched as the brown coloured female make her way cautiously towards where he had flopped down on his bum. If had been a dog his tail would have been wagging. "Why hello yourself!" He called out cheerfully as he was always one for small talk or general activity. "It would appear I am! Would you tell me where I've gotten myself too?" He blinked cutely at the unknown female while tilting his head before looking around. "It looks mightally different from the Rogue Lands." He raised a paw and bonked himself on the head lightly. "Ah sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Daktari~" He paused and waited to see if he had scared off the female sometimes his attitude made others stepback, attack, or leave-in a hurry.
Summer Rain 07

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm
She was taken back by his sudden greeting and strike for conversation. She took a few steps back, before she gained her confidence. She let out a small laugh at his introduction, She sat down and smiled, "My name's Kumi." she gave him a slight nod.

She looked around at his observation. "Yes, this place is a lot different." She looked back to him, "This is the Jini-msemi Swamplands. You didn't get too lost. The border of the pride isn't far from here."  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm
"Hey Kumi," His smile caused his nose to crinkle cutely watching as she moved back and then forward. "Kumi, I like it. And swamp lands huh? I guess it kinda figures with the environment being all... swamplike." He chuckled and rubs his mane with one of his front paw sheepishly. "So, I'm guessing you live here huh? D'ya like it here? Are there mostly lions that live on these lands? I've seen all kinds of creatures will roaming the rogue lands." He paused for a breath and also to give Kumi a break of his non-stop chatterbox behaviour.

His stomach rumbled and he looked downward at his tummy. "Oops, guess I am more hungry than I originally thought. Would you care to join me?" He leaned against a tree trying to look casual, and before he knew it the tree trunk at snapped. "Awww..." Daktari looked sadly down at the fallen small tree before looking up at Kumi with a frown. " I guess I don't know my own strength."

Summer Rain 07
sorry i didnt know you tagged me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:17 am
She nodded, "I do live here, my den isn't too far from here... yes, everyone here is a lion." She said as she thought for a moment, "I don't think I've seen any other creatures..."

She smiled at his enthusiasm. He reminded her of a few of the cubs running around the swamps. So much energy, she was surprised he wasn't bouncing around the spring. Till the tree snapped.

She couldn't help but let out a laugh. Guess she thought too soon. "Hehe be careful," She tried to get out through laughs, "a lot of the trees around here aren't stable." She said as she came closer to him and showed him a trick she learned a few weeks after coming to the swamp.

She hit the dead tree with her paw, and a hollow sound came from the dead tree. "If it sounds like this, it's probably going to snap." She smiled.  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:34 am
"Oh," Daktari nodded happy that his questions were getting answers. He was in awe and at that moment a little crush was born as he watched her as she patiently showed him a life lesson. "You are so smart as well as pretty." He switched topics again quickly. "I have been practicing on my hunting techniques I'll have you know. " He puffed his chest out proudly at the thought of becoming independent from female hunting. In Daktari's family, it was the females that mostly did the hunting and brought the kill home. "I saw a few 'lopes and fruits around here somewhere." He licked his lips at the prospect of food and promptly walked into a small rabbit hole. "Dang it." So much for impressing Kumi with his male prowless.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 am
She tried to hide a blush. She wasn't used to getting compliments. "Thank you..." She said softly, looking away, not wanting to make eye contact. "I've been able to learn a lot here. It's very different from.... from where I grew up." She said with a hint of sadness as she remembered her mother.

Just then, at his mention of food again, her stomach started to growl. Seems he wasn't the only one that was hungry. And the rabbit she had last night didn't keep her stomach full for long. She caught it around here didn't she?

She couldn't help but let out another laugh as he fell in the hole. That's where it was. "Hehe, sorry, I forgot that was there." She said as she got up the courage to walk up to him, "An antelope sounds nice."  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:18 am
He pulled his paw from the ground to smile at the female. "No problem. I only speak the truth." Then the smile turned to a frown as Kumi wouldn`t meet his eyes. He did the thing he knew best. Comfort. He wandered over and placed his paw on her shoulder as gently as he could. "You okay? Oh so you weren`t born here? You a rogue too? " He paused before nodding. "They sure are a meaty bunch... well that is if we are lucky." He lightly nugged the females shoulder playfully before continuing. "Follow me-" He waggled a front paw in a gesture to walk with him to the hunting grounds he spotted early. He calmly hummed a tune under his breath, it was kinda relaxin`here... well if you got over the smell of moss in the hot sun. "So do you live or travel alone?" He hinted as he didn`t want to... upset another male. He learned that the hard way a few months back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:31 am
She shook her head when they went off to find some breakfast. "No, I wasn't born here. To be honest, I don't know where exactly I was born. I was raised with my mom in this strange metal place with a bunch of two leggers around." She said as she shivered, remembering the strange and isolated childhood.

She looked up to him at the question of living alone "Um... well..." She started to think about Tsopa and his absence. After leaving after a fight they had a few moons ago, she still hasn't seen or heard from him. She hoped he was still alright. "It's... complicated."

She said as she looked around at the grounds for any sight of something to eat. She was starting to get really hungry. Hopefully they'll find something soon.  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am
"Aw that sounds horrible," Daktari frowned as he recalled his own sighting with the two leggers. Luckily for him it was miles away, but the poor lion that had been killed wasn't too lucky... He shook off those depressing thoughts and decided the best way to cheer himself as well as his lady friend up was to think happy thoughts. "His loss and my gain," He winked jokingly and stuck out his tongue. " It should be really close by now... and-" He got down on his belly and began to whisper. "We are so in luck. There is one now and watch me work~" Mismatched eyes locked on his target and with a wiggle of his butt he bounded outward with somewhat with a clumsy start but the finish was successful. "TADA! Bon appetite~" He shared the kill with Kumi and quick as the meal had begun the finish was just as fast.

He let out a satisifying burp and layed down feeling full as well as happy. "I think this calls for some cuddle time my dear." He flopped down and snuggled up to the warm feminine body with a contented sigh. Things were looking up after all.

END.  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff