{JoiningRP}Laying Down the Rules{Roth x Ashtaroth'sha}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 am
User Image

His whole young life had been thrown into upheaval shortly after his birth. He could barely remember the smell of his mother now. Ashtaroth'sha feared the big male that had taken him away and brought him to this place. He had been carried at first, then forced to walk along. It had been hard for the young cub, and he'd gotten no sympathy from the male.

Now they had arrived at his destination. Ashta huntched his shoulders in on himself as lions muttered over his white coat. He didn't like these dark lions staring at him. His red eyes glanced up to the male he still followed. What was going to happen now?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:53 pm
Roth had this sinking feeling that this litter would be the last of his. He had taken a bit more of a .. fatherly feeling towards them because of it. Though he had no real interest in being a father. He never had, and it was doubtful he ever would. He just liked having the power over the cubs, and that was something that was worth having multiple litters.

He was displeased that the male had been such white of coat. He had hated it, in fact, and had resigned to making the cub his personal slave. He relished the thought of it, as he had not had a slave to his name since his joining. But the grey in his fur would soon make him older, and he knew that he would have to worry about doing things for himself eventually. When that time came, he wanted someone there.

"If you are going to carry my blood, I'd suggest sitting up straight. Not like some sort of diseased puppy." He snapped. He was tired from the journey back, and it had made his temper a less than friendly one.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 am
Ashtaroth tried not to cringe as that dreaded voice snapped at him. He tried to straighten his shoulders and keep his head down. It made for a very uncomfortable position, but he wasn't going to say anything. He just wanted to stay out of sight for the male and the others.

"Yes-sir," his voice weak and timid. More than anything he wanted to run and hide. Except that wasn't possible now. His paws shifted once, and then again. He was fidgeting. He couldn't help it. This whole place seemed wrong. Carefully he risked a glance at the dark lion who'd brought him.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:00 pm
magnadearel

He didn't know much about these cubs. Not much at all. He didn't even know their names, and that he knew, was low even for him. He was figuring this would be his last litter.. and as he got older, he was slowing down. He could feel it in his bones. The one eye'd lion looked at the cowaring cub and frowned.

"What did your mother call you?" He asked, the anger out of his voice, and now was just the curiousity.
He needed to know more about them, because they were the last of his legacy.. A legacy that he was sure wasn't doing as well as he had done. They all lacked ambition. He was unaware it was the farthest from the truth, and almost all his children had that ambition he carried... But he had never known his cubs very well.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 am
He startled at the lion's sudden question. His eyes were wide and his breath caught in his throat. W-what? Ashta gulped as his ears flattened to his head. "I... I don't remember sir." He'd been so young that if she'd given him a name he didn't remember it. What now? Would he forever be nameless? A thought struck him as he looked up to meet Roth's eyes.

"Are you going to give me a new one?" The question bolstered his spirits and he sat up slightly straighter. "Who are you? How did you know my mother?" His red eyes stared up at the older male. He had lots of questions. The biggest being why he and his siblings were taken away from their mother?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 am
magnadearel

The cub looked terrified. Normally that was something Roth rather enjoyed. Though this time he found it less endearing. It irritated him more than anything. He hadn't been overly mean to the cub, but then again, he figured his appearance had something to do with the cub's fear. He did have a sort of.. devilish look to him.

"You don't remember? Shame. I'm sure she named you well." He smiled cruelly. He had liked hurting Optheli. He wished he could do it again, but he knew better than that.

"If you cannot remember your name, then I guess I have no choice but to name you." He made it sound like a chore, but Roth didn't really mind too terribly much.

"I am .. father. You are my offspring, and your mother was.. a cliffnote in your life. You will never see her again," he said, bringing up his paw to inspect the sharp claws.

"What should we call you?.... How about..Boy. Seems appropriate enough." He said with a wave of his paw before placing it back to the earth.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:57 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

The white cub looked down at his paws, hanging his head. He felt so bad for forgetting the name his mother gave him. Made all the worse when the lion said he'd never see her again. Oh why had he forgotten? A small sob escaped the young lion. "I will try to remember sir," Ashta mumbled to his feet.

This was his father? A cold shiver ran down his spine. He felt very much alone in the world at that moment. Was he going to be able to survive here? There was a faint tickling in the back of his mind. What was that thought? He sat very still with his brow wrinkled. Something he just had to remember.

"I.... I think I remember it now. She named me Ashta."

(Go ahead and have Roth give him the last part of his name. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:00 pm
magnadearel

He didn't have time for weakness. He never did. When he sensed the sadness in the boy, he frowned. He went to speak and tell him not to be so sad all the time, and the boy spoke first.

"Ashta, hmm? Well that is absolutely horrible. It seems unfinnished." Short names were probably better, better for the cub and easier to remember. He began thinking, and then a grin spread across his features.

"I have got it. Ashtaroth'sha. Why not name you after the greatest? Unfortunately you are white. But we may be able to work around it." He answered bluntly.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

The young cub felt his jaw drop as the adult male insulted the name his mother had given him. How could it have been bad? He liked the name his mother had given him. Ashta bowed his head in acceptance of the addition to his name. He wasn't so sure this lion was the greatest, but he wasn't going to say that outloud.

Automatically he looked down at his body. Being white was bad? Ashta coughed softly. "Unfortunately? Wh-what do you mean?" He wasn't sure how the adult planned to work around it. Maybe he could cover himself in mud, but he didn't think it would last once it dried.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 pm
magnadearel

"Do you have an issue?" Roth asked menacingly, arching his eyebrow as he stared down at the cub. Roth wasn't sure what had gotten into himself. Usually, he would have ignored this cubs existence until he was of a useful age. But he was actually talking to him.. That was just beginning to show his age. He knew that they were the last of his progeny.

"You are white. If you were not -my- son, I'd consider that a dangerous offense. This pride.. Well. Slaves are white. Pale colors, are not looked upon highly." He felt he should add on, to keep the cub from being too terrified of his new home.

"But you are -mine-. And as far as they are concerned you are my slave. Leave me, and I will make sure they know you are no longer protected. Got it?"

Oh great, now he was threatening in order to keep his cubs from leaving. But he knew that Mari had asked him for slaves before. He'd be damned if she or Crue got their paws on his newest brood.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:50 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Fin!

Ashta eeped intimidated as Roth menaced him, and nearly wet himself. Quickly he shook his head. The young cub scrunched his shoulders up with his head low. He nearly trembled as he found out the pride did not care for pale colors. A slave. His voice was very meek when he was able to reply.

"A slave, yes sir. Your slave."

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff