Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 am
User Image User Image

"You better know your place, woman!" An angry male voice roared among the tall grasses.

All of the sudden, the grass shook violently and some bowed down under the pressure revealing a pair of leopards fighting violently and it seems like the female leopardess is winning. The brown leopard suddenly rolls away from the female and stood few inches away from the black female, noses almost touching. "I am warning you, Zavannah..." Kiume growls as he breathes heavily while his green eyes flashes with fury. How dare his own mate backtalk to him and be a defiant little wench? If it wasn't for him, Thona would probably have took her and used her until she becomes useless.

His tail whiplashes behind him as he pins his ears back, trying to stare his mate down pissedly. "Stand down." His voice lowers to a rumbling timbre as he prepares to bodyslam his mate into the ground and pin her down. Kiume is fully aware that his mate is a very good and flexible fighter.. and dirty one at that so he is being extremely careful not to let her go near his hind legs.

~~~

Zavannah was becoming more and more amused with every agitated twitch and movements made by her own mate because she won't listen to him and will do whatever she wants to do. She argued passionately with Kiume and shot his every points down with rational or 'common sense' answers which infuriated Kiume more. The last straw was when she defied his 'position' above her and got roared at by him to 'know her place'. She snarls and swipes at the male's face which triggered a very short but violent fighting.

Growling, snarling and roaring could be heard coming from the pair as they fought, landing in good hits on both sides and Kiume suddenly broke away from the fray but is facing her off. Zavannah flashes her mate a very saucy smirk as her tail whiplashes behind her and she is breathing heavily because the fight wasn't the usual fight, it was more violent than usual. She shot him a mocking look as her eyes darts toward his hind legs to warn him not to do anything silly or he will be rendered infertile with one chomp of her fangs.

"YOU stand down!! I am not your slave or servant. I am NOT a female you can just use to breed you offspring and leave." Zavannah snarls those words out as she kneads the ground with her claws. "And I am not letting you go near any other females. Unless you want string of bodies to follow you, I will recommend that you change your ways of thinking." She says in soft and dangerous voice.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:35 pm
Lathano sat highly amused as he watched the fight between kiume and Zavannah. he was glad he didn't need to fight constantly with Nye at lest for the time being as they had already come to an agreement. he curled his tail around himself as he sat upon a large rock that was not too far and a great view point to watch the fight from. shaking his head with a grin, he wondered if he should get in between them and stop the fight. but then again he was having more enjoyment watching. but his enjoyment would be cut short when Nye came from the side laughing. giving her a annoyed look, he knew she was going to start something.

Nye stuck her tongue out at lathano and then leap onto the rock beside him. "don't give me that look every time when you think i'm up to something." giving him a innocent smile, she started to watch Zavannah and Kiume fight. "i wonder how long it will take them to realize they got spectators watching the whole thing." chuckling, she watched with amusement. " want to take bets while we can?" even though she knew lathano wouldn't after their last bet he lost, she couldnt help but ask.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:33 am
A movement caught Kiume's eyes from corner and he made a mistake of looking over to see Lathano and Nye sitting there which means his eyes isn't on his mate like it was supposed to. Next thing he knew, he was on the ground with dangerously sharp fangs around his neck effectively keeping him pinned down and he snarls in fury, pissed that he allowed himself to make that simple mistake. But it doesn't prevent him from trying to get away, and he's fully aware that if he jerked his head away, Zavannah will be rewarded with a huge chunk of flesh in her mouth....he doesn't want that to happen at all. He struggles little bit before his ears pins back against his skull, growling pissedly at his mate whom is on top of him.

Zavannah knew that there would be spectators watching their fight since they weren't exactly very quiet and was roaring at top of their lungs at each other before they collided into a flurry of claws and fangs. Her eyes contiunes to stay on Kiume as she could pick up her friend's voice from the near distance and smirks little bit, knowing that Kiume couldn't help but to look over to see who are watching them.

Wait for it..... Zavannah's muscles bunches up as she does a little 'dance' with her hind legs, preparing to pounce. As Kiume's eyes moves toward the pair, she attacked her mate and they went rolling few inches away from their spots. She ends up on top of him with her muzzle wrapped around his neck with her fangs sinking in little bit to show him that she means business and that he needs to just give it up. When Kiume tries to struggle and get himself free, it just caused Zavannah to tighten her hold on his neck, temporarily cutting off his air to warn him to submit or die (not like she will follow through with killing him but Kiume doesn't know that).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:04 pm
Lathano couldn't contain his laughter any longer as he kept watching. sadly he was quickly smack across the head by his 'mate'. he gave a snarl at her and bared his teeth a little before turning to face away from her in his annoyance. his tail now lashed about since Nye had annoyed him by stopping him from having amusement. "your really pushing it." was all he muttered to himself as he now shifted himself to have his back to her and his nose to the air.

Nye smirked and was amused with Lathano pouting over being smacked upside the head. shaking her head, she turned her focus back to her friend and that mate of hers. " awww come on you two love birds why all the fighting." she now started to burst with laughter and grinned when she was done. teasing was something she loved to do and she could not resist. giving lathano a shove she chuckled. "sour puss needs to not be such a sour puss."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 pm
Kiume didn't allow himself relax when Zavannah slowly moves away from him and he suddenly rolled away from his mate, snarling little bit before his eyes flickers toward the pair pissedly. "I hope you enjoyed the show because there won't be another one" He growls the words out to Lathano and Nye before he moves toward them with Zavannah following him, causing his tail to flick back and forth more rapidly so his lovely mate won't be able to grab a hold of his tail. "Because my mate decided to be a b***h." He retorted toward Nye as he suddenly leapt forward when he felt the air shift little bit behind him then spun around, baring his fangs at Zavannah in warning. "Don't push it, lady... "

Zavannah slowly released her death grip on her mate's throat as she moves away with a smug look on her face and she bows little bit toward Nye and Lathano with her eyes gleaming in amusement. One step in her plan is done and she is pleased that she won the fight which means she can check that off on her checklist. She sits on her hunches as he suddenly rolls away from her and she purrs contently. "There wouldn't be another show if you behave yourself, my dear." She comments casually which earned her a venomous glare from him. When Kiume began to walk, she followed him closely behind with a huge chesire grin on her face because the tail is whip lashing around in front of his face.

Her eyes narrows as her body shifts little bit when Kiume made that 'b***h' remark and a surge of satisfaction courses through her body when Kiume leapt forward to avoid her attack. "Tsk tsk....insulting your mate like this..." She suddenly swipes at Kiume's hindleg before padding toward her friend Nye. "Why does our mates have to be pathetic?" She shoots her mate a disdainful yet amused look.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 pm
Lathano turned his head to give his own growl at Kiume and a look that said don't mess with me or Nye. it seemed he more than likely would never get along with Kiume no matter what. it was clear that any amusement he had found earlier was gone and now he was going to be in a very sour mood. curling his tail around himself, he kept an eye on kiume and Zavannah even though he had no plans to speak unless he had to though he was tempted to rip into zavannah for the pathetic remark.

Nye rolled her eyes at Kiume and then gave sour mood lathano a little shove before giving a sigh. " i don't know. i think i got more of a sour puss for a mate than anything." she now got more dramatic with her sigh, as she then looked to Lathano. " i truly wish Lathano here would give up the sour puss act for once." now chuckling, she smirked at her friend as she only had amusement when talking down to the boys.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm
Kiume flashes Lathano a sardonic smirk as he sits down on his hunches, watching another male evenly knowing that they more likely will not get along, no matter what happens. As the sour face graced another male's face, it amuses Kiume and the sardonic grin evolved into a s**t-eating grin, with a full knowledge that it might provoke another male into attacking him. His eyes stays on Lathano in silent warning not to go near his mate as he swats at Zavannah with his tail. He knows that they will have another round later on about the jab his mate took at him and Lathano.

Zavannah wrinkles her nose up as she looks at Nye. "You should leave him and find someone like Kiume. He's not a sour puss like your male there." She sneers at Lathano, purposely provoking the male because she would love to see if he could handle her in a fight. "Have you been taking care of his needs?" She grins at Nye to show her friend that she's just teasing. "Because maybe that would lighten him up little bit." She tilts her head to side as she gives him a mocking curious look before she snaps at Kiume's tail for swatting at her. "Sour puss.... tsk tsk..." She gets up as she pads over to Lathano. "Sad.... pathetic.. little.. boy." She murmurs lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:19 pm
Lathano had no plans on picking a fight but it seemed Kiume and Zavannah wanted to push his buttons. and the way Zavannah kept insulting him, it was going to be a matter of time before he snapped. he now bared his teeth a little as Zavannah came closer too him. " back off little girl, don't mess with me." his tail was now whipping around like crazy and every tense muscle in his body screamed that he was more than ready to lunge for her throat at any moment and that it was just a matter of time.

Nye kept a eye on Lathano and kept a calm expression with a smirk on her face. she could tell that Lathano was having enough of the insults and was ready to snap at a moments notice. " oh please Zavannah, he just naturally always pissy." chuckling, she shifted herself casually in front of lathano and Zavannah with a overly sweet smile. " but i rather keep my toy in one piece. a battered and beaten toy is no use to me. specially a mad battered up and beaten toy."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 pm
Kiume smirks little bit as he watches another male before directing the glare toward the females whom is putting them down and talking down to them. He refrains from moving close to his mate because he knows that he will get claws in his face for that and his eyes turns toward Nye. "Are you telling me that he's not broken? He certainly seems like it." He softly says as he looks another male from head to toes with mild amusement. with a hint of mocking mixed in.

Zavannah cooes at Lathano as she makes a face at him. "Little girl? Better check your eyes out, little boy because I am certainly not a little girl." She smirks at him as she knows that she's pushing all of the button and Lathano is ready to lash out at her. When her friend casually moves in between her and Lathano, she quirks a grin at her friend. "Indeed...He's so breakable uh?" She murmurs as she takes one step back in respect of her friend. "Just like my mate." She tosses her head toward Kiume and snickers little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 pm
" you will find out just how broken he is if you keep it up Kiume. you see i'm the only one holding his leash so he wont step out of line." Nye had no problem speaking for Lathano even though it would only annoy him but he wouldn't speak against it for now and no problem insulting Kiume. " no worries Zavannah, i will make sure he learns not to run his mouth towards you." winking, she had a devilish grin on her face and she did have as much respect for zavannah as she had for her. " so what was with the lovers spat you had earlier? was utterly amusing how you beat Kiume down."

Lathano gave a hiss and almost lunged at Kiume before Nye spoke. when she was done speaking though he took a swing at Nye's face with a loud snarl. " i am not some mutt you treat like trash." he was glad to let his anger out as Nye leaped back and gave out a hiss to him. his tail lashed about as he now kept his eyes on all three even though he was starting a fight with Nye. " i'll gladly show how broken i really am Nye." growling, he was done with insults for the day that were aimed towards him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 pm
Zavannah flashes Nye a mischievous grin as she discreetly moves in front of Kiume because she saw Lathano's body almost lunging for her mate, and she knows that Kiume is still tired from the fight they had. "Awwww.... low self-esteem, Lathano?" She mocks the male then she suddenly lunges forward with her claws extended, swiping at Lathano for attacking Nye. She moves away as she glowers in warning at Kiume whom looked like he was tempted to jump into the fray. "Seems like your mate can't seem to keep a hold on his own temper, Nye." She frowns at her friend as she sits next to Kiume.

Kiume sneers at Lathano as another male almost lunged for him and he suddenly gets up on all four paws with his tail flicking back and forth. "Come on. I dare you to pick on someone on your size, Lathano." He quirks a grin little bit, knowing that the male might be wishing that he took Kiume's offer to become allies against their own lovely mates. He is not going to let another male live it down and he already have some methods of constantly reminding the male about that. When Lathano suddenly swiped at Nye's face, his body tightens up but Zavannah's subtle body message is telling him to stay put. He growls little bit but that could be interpreted as a chuckle while he watches the fight that is about to break out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 pm
Lathano was caught off guard when Zavannah got him across the face with claws and now he had a nice gash going down his face. and he had been caught so off guard that he now had backed away some in a defensive stance. giving a loud snarl, he attempted to whip the blood from the side of his face that was dripping down blocking his vision in one eye. he had nothing to say as he stayed put in a defensive mannor, wanting badly to rip Zavannah's throat out.

Nye had leap back fast enough and was laughing til her friend caught her off guard, giving lathano a gash down his face. tsking, and then rolling her eyes she went over smacking lathano across the head. " stand down you fool." she then knock him over while he was off balanced trying to clean his face. " i believe this fight has gone far enough if your going to get ripped up." grumbling she rolled her eyes before facing kiume and Zavannah. " i think i better take his worthless a** away now before he ends up getting himself wounded more." it was clear she was unpleased how this all ended up.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:02 pm
Zavannah licks her paw clean since she scored a hit against Lathano and she makes a soft tsk tsking noises deep in her throat while she shakes her head, watching the male. "Pathetic." She directs that insult toward him before her eyes turns toward Nye. "Aye.. and I need to take my male home. We will meet again later on?" She inquires as she could see that her friend is not pleased but she couldn't help it that she had to defend Nye in some way. "I will talk to you later, my dear.." She flashes her friend a slight smile before she turns away, walking in the direction of her little den she have with Kiume.

Kiume have a funny look on his face as he stares at Lathano whom was careless and got wounded in the process by Zavannah. He refrains from laughing as he flicks his tail back and forth before he moves up toward the male. "Bet you are wishing you took up my offer uh?" He whispers to other male before he turns around, ignoring Zavannah's jab at him. "I will see you later, Nye" He flashes her a sardonic smirk and a wink to Lathano before he follows Zavannah home. "Do you want me to catch us a gazelle, my dear?" He says loudly which earned himself a hiss and a swipe that he swiftly dodged before he pounced on Zavannah, biting on her neck before taking off sprinting with pissed off Zavannah chasing after him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 pm
" ofcourse we will meet up later on." it was clear Nye was more than disappointed with lathano's actions. she had wanted to piss kiume off by lathano being the better one. but oh well that was out the window which just tested her anger a bit. she was going to give lathano a tongue lashing for being such a idiot. " come lathano." tail lashing about she would wait and clean lathano up before snapping at him.

Lathano ignored Kiume as he badly wanted to kill him for even going on about saying he was wishing he had taken his offer. snarling, he made sure to be slow as hell in following Nye to a water source to clean his wound. his tail lashed about as he felt he was just made a complete fool of himself and that he just made himself lower than some mutt in this meeting. he now would have to find a way to redeem himself so he didn't feel he was lower than some piece of trash.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces