Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

Lathano was laid pinned on his back and was regretting every word and action that had come up to this point. he had gone after Nye in anger and had not thought anything through when he spat angry words at her to edge her into a fight. ear's flicked back, he was now humiliated though the only good thing was there was no one who witness the whole thing. he bared his teeth at her as she leaned her face in closer and whispered his to his ear that he was now stuck being hers which pissed him off. he should of never taken her bet just to get her to fight him so that he could get her to go. if only he had been smart enough to just stay the hell away from her, he wouldn't be stuck pinned to the ground by a girl. "get off me now Nye."

Nye took pleasure in having taken him down and to bring more insult to him, she whispered to him that he was now hers. " i will when i want to." she was overly smug and kept him pinned for a while just to rub it in more before allowing him to get up. she now snicker at him while she sat to groom her paw. " now pretty boy of mine, have you learned your lesson in messing with a female you know nothing about? specially one who has a vendetta against you?" laughing, she was going to make sure he knew that she was the dominate one and that she was not going to let him go anywhere without her now. he was now hers, and she was going to keep it that way since he wasn't that bad looking anyways. " if not i will be sure to let everyone know how much of a weakling you are."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm
Lathano took a swig at her face and bared his teeth at her as she backed from him laughing the hole time. " i am no weakling and if you breath a word of what happened here i'll....."

Nye cut him off with more laughter. " you'll what? try to beat me again and lose all over again? and trust me next time i will make it more public so that all can see."

Lathano hissed and took her by surprised when he quickly launched himself at her. a few moments of tumbling, it was now him pinning her down. " trust me, i will not allow you to humiliate me again." snarling, he then get off her and then sat down with pinned back ears. " if you want this arrangement to work then you better not cross me more than you already have Nye." tail lashing about, his back was to her out of aggravation.

Nye was not amused he caught her off guard with the surprise attack but she was not about o push him further with her antics. " fine. and your right i do want this to work. i didn't go through all this effort for nothing." smirking, she got up and went over to him and purposely shoved him with her shoulder. " this whole thing will be our sercet. i wouldn't want to lose my favorite toy." she now had a grin on her face, knowing that calling him her toy will flare his anger but not as bad as before.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm
Lathano stuck his nose to the air and turned his face away from her. his pride was wounded and the only good thing out of it all was that no one had seen what happened or so that's what he thought. he had not seen anyone around, so he assumed no one saw. " keep it that way or this 'toy' of yours will make sure you die a horrible death." giving a low growl, he was slowly calming down but he was not going to play too nice with her.

" whatever Lathano. just remember who the one was that lost and now has to be my toy." Nye shook her head with a chuckle as he growled. she was pleased that he was now calming his anger which she figured met that he would soon enough get use to being hers. " so what caused you to come after me anyways." oh she had a good idea but she wanted to hear from his mouth the reason he went seeking her out when he had spent so much time evading her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 pm
Lathano's tail lashed about like mad as he wanted to refuse to tell her the details of why he had come at her with such anger when he had been originally hiding from her every chance he got. giving her a side glance, he then rolled his eyes and gave a sigh. "lets just say someone pissed me off enough with insults to make me come after you to show them up." huffing he looked away as he was pretty ashamed that he let Kiume rile him up so badly and was not wanting to admit it to anyone around.

Nye had a big grin on her face when he told her. she was rather pleased with herself and how well her plot had worked. specially since now Lathano was hers even though he did not like it and he was too honorable to back out of his bet. " i see. well it doesn't matter as i'm sure you will get back at them later unless you don't hold grudges like me." snickering, she now wondered if lathano did hold grudges and would now try to get back at her. but from what she could tell he didn't seem to want to bother getting back at her as along as she didn't tell anyone her blackmail on him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:46 pm
" lets just say i don't take being insulted lightly." growling lowly, he got to his feet and then stretched. " but i'am done being buddy buddy with you Nye. you can come find me later if you want to." huffing, he went off to sulk by himself for the time being as he was done having her question him and trying to get to know him. after all she already knocked his ego down and at the moment he wasn't feeling in the sharing mood.

" oh trust me i will be coming for you later my little boy toy." nye was way too smug and pleased with herself. though she was disappointed Lathano ran off so soon. she wanted to find out more about im so she could keep him grasped in her claws. but for now she was pleased with how everything went and would leave him be for a bit. slowing getting up and stretching, she went off to go get some water and maybe go hunt. plus if she was in a good enough mood she just might bring back the kill to share with her toy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 am
Lathano only glanced back once as he took off to sulk and knew she would keep her word of coming to find him later. grumbling to himself, he was quick to get lost among some trees and bushes so that she wouldn't find him all that quickly later. he was rather good at being hidden and not being found unless he wanted to be.

Nye watched him glance back when she did which made her smirk as she left. she assumed he probably did like her at this point even if she hurt his ego. that was assuming he preferred fiery females to be with over weak ones that just bowed down. chuckling to herself, she continued on her way to find prey to hunt.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces