[PRP] Well... [Kyohaku x Alvabane x Dalziel]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:46 pm
He'd slipped away yet again from his mother. The bold starry white cub was on his way and this time not even a boulder or a snotty girl was going to stand in his way. Kyohaku was still pretty leery of strange females since his first encounter with AlvaBane. He was sure to keep away from strange girls that weren't in his family. A bunch of spoiled sports they where any how.

So, through the grass the cub went with out a care in the world it might seem to most. But every step of the way his brain was working and observing things and calculating and taking in all he could. Well as much as any cub was capable of. He was still a cub, this Kyohaku character, and he still bent to the will to play just as much as he did to his own curiosity of the world.

And thats where the unfortunate butterfly comes in. The creature fluttered about this way and that way across the path of our hero. Our very young, curious of a cub hero who was now in kitty cat hunting mode. Rump was lifted up high in the air, tail poised, pupils large and hind legs ready for a good old pounce which is what the young cub did and succeed. But the butterflys wings were mostly destroyed to our heroes distaste. Kyohaku could only stare sorrowfully down at the thing as its legs twitched on the ground. It was alive but the thing would surely die soon. He lifted his paw to see traces of the wing still clinging to the pads of his paws.

"....Why?" He asked the creature, "...Why..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image
"-and so then I said 'well that flower totally clashes with your colors' and she got upset! Can you BELIEVE her? Here I am trying to reach out to the more unfortunate females of this pride, trying to keep her from embarrassing herself and she just goes and gets offended. This is what happens when you try to be nice."

Alvabane had been rambling much of the morning. Poor Dalziel was encouraged to go out and play with the other cubs and this is what he often got. Stuck with Alvabane listening to her latest tragedy. He couldn't say anything, and she liked that. He would respond with glances or gestures but she always translated that the way she wanted to- and often times it was far from what he'd actually intended to convey.

Alvabane glanced over and Dalziel could only offer a tight smile. She liked them quiet. They didn't complain and they didn't try to take the conversation away from herself. "You understand me. You'd never go out with-"

He stopped, nearly crashing into the small, sad figure of the starry-pelted boy from the other day. It was her fault for not paying attention but no one would get that confession out of her.

User Image"Oh. My gods are you always underfoot? Dalziel, this is the boy I was talking about. He talks to rocks."

Dal winced in sympathy, more for the other male than for Alvabane but she'd take it the way she wanted to. He glanced ahead. The other male seemed...sad. Almost distraught. He slowly reached out and touched the male's back then tipped his head to one side.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm
The sadness of a death of a butterfly was soon almost entirely erased as something bumped in to him and caused him to tip over on to his side. Bits of butterfly wing fell from his paws. It was only when he saw the who that had bumped in to him did his brow turn to an expression of anger.

"Talk to BOULDERS my thick girl. BOULDERS," He slowly rolled to his side to find her companion. A young white lion much like him self, or at least he assumed as much. Kyohaku gave the new cub a tilt of the head then went back to staring at the oh to familiar female. A paw on his back kind of brought him back to where he was with the butterfly.

"Here I m mourning a creatures death and then all of a sudden you appear. You plotted this whole thing, didin't you? COULDN'T get enough of me eh?" There was a sly smile, "Course you couldn't. This time I presume you'll be more interesting the a boulder mm?" He looked to Dalziel and back to her.

"You trick this poor guy in to following you or something?" There was a pause like he was thinking of something, "Nah your not that clever. Thick girl." Yeah Kyohaku was being a total a** today. Possible the dead butterfly had dampened his mood a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm
"Boulders, rocks, sticks, and switches." Bane waved her paw dismissively. "It's all the same thing. They don't have brains, they can't talk, and they can't listen." Nevermind that Dalziel beside her couldn't talk either but the other two he did just fine. The cub tried not to look offended.

"Mourning? A good hunter never mourns his kill. He should stand tall over it- like this." She stepped up, shoved the younger male aside, and struck a pose over the fallen butterfly. Her chest puffed out and she stretched one of her legs behind her while she rolled her shoulders back. "The mighty huntress has made her kill! The pride will eat well tonight!"

Dalziel blew raspberries and dropped his bum down to the ground. Show-off. Like any self-respecting pride member did that when they made a kill. He glanced over to the other male and smiled tightly. He wasn't tricked into it, he was guilted into it. His mother insisted he made friends. If Bane was a friend, he didn't need enemies.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 am
He was pushed to the side like he was some sort of rubbish or something. The cub was none to pleased but his attention was quickly distracted from the female showing off to the other white cub sticking his tongue out. Curious. Very curious. The young starry cub moved closer to Dalziel and stuck his tongue out like the cub was at Bane.

"Whath thurthose thuse thith thurve?" He slowly swallowed his tongue back in to his mouth. "Is it some way to communicate ?"

((hahaha 3am tags ... tomorrow more awake promise OTL))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:14 pm
"Stupid AND insensitive!" Bane gasped and brought a paw to her chest. Okay... what was he saying? And ew... he was spitting everywhere. Spiddle got on her chest and continued to fly out into the air. She wiped herself off and stomped up to him.

"Dalziel is a mute! That means he can't talk. That's all he could do. And here I am- the most compassionate lioness in this pride -taking him under my wing. I am his voice!"

She reached out and crushed the cub in question to her chest. Dalziel looked less than happy with this arrangement but resigned himself to it regardless.

"See!"  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:47 pm
"Why don't you stop describing your self for a moment there Bane." There was a playful coy smile spread across the young cubs maw. But then to his surprise the cub was still in trouble. This female was so loud it hurt poor Kyohaku's ear drums. The lion winced and closed his eyes some.

"You could be the voice of the whole pride with vocal's like that. Well.. maybe not the whole pride but what I'm gettin at is that your loud. Maybe your loud cause you stole Dalziels voice. That makes perfect sense if you think about it. Doesn't it Dalziel," He gave a nod to Dalziel. "Best advice I can give you mate. Run."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:55 pm
"...Oh dear?" She stepped forward, her features softening into a smile. This was, however, somehow more terrible than if she'd been frowning or even bearing her teeth. There was a cold, calculating spark to her eyes and a dangerous quiver in the corner of her mouth. Dalziel was released in favor of a slow prowl towards the loud mouth.

Dalziel's expression was nothing less than horrified. He sat back on his haunches, his legs awkwardly sprawled out in front of him and his front paws laying on the ground. Slowly his mouth fell open. Oh no...

He waved his paws about and started pointing, frantically, away. He wasn't the one that needed to run!

Bane reached out, brushed her paw against the poor male's shoulder, and leaned in close. "I have...something to tell you, luv."

With that, she tugged him roughly to the ground, leaned down, and began biting at his ear. She'd show him!!!!  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:59 pm
She was smiling but for some reason Kyohaku was completely confused to why. Why would she be smiling. There was something wrong and unsettling and just wrong about this whole thing. He didn't move from his spot and just watched as the female came close and as she even softly brushed a paw against his shoulder. Then the question of why she was being so calm really brought up some red flags but it was to late.

In a matter of moments the lion was on the ground with the lioness on him biting his ear. The lion was so surprised that he forgot to scream in pain or even try to escape. Then slowly, the reaction to rabbit kick at Bane kicked in. He tried to move his legs from under her and tried his darnest to kick but it was difficult.

"Your ... too.... fat! GET OFF!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:06 pm
That was it. She wasn't fat. She was lovely, silky goddess of a lioness. How dare he not notice! How dare he insult her! Little punk. She stepped off, dropped a paw to the back of his head, and rubbed his face in the dirt. "I. AM A BEAUTIFUL. GODDESS. YOU GOT IT?!"

Something tugged on her tail, desperate and small. Throwing a dark look over her shoulder she turned that wrathful gaze on little Dalziel. The cub was shaking his head and throwing a pleading look at her.

"Hmph." She bounced his head against the ground before turning about and kicking up dirt behind her. "You aren't worth it."  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 pm
Dirt. Face. Dirt. Face. She'd shoved his face in the dirt and just. Dirt. What was he supposed to do now? Talking wasn't going to do any good, not that it ever really did good from the start. In fact that was the reason he was in this position right now. His mouth. Though it would never occur to him that was the reason. Nope. Kyohaku just thought of this female as rude. Very rude.

Then a tug. Some one was trying to save him. Was he saved? No. Kinda. But no. To add insult to injury, Bane told him he wasn't worth it. He'd had said something back but his mouth was currently full of dirt. His eyes were tearing up from such a bullied experienced. The cub felt helpless and now he had an awful dirt taste in his mouth. Not only that but Bane made him cry some. After all, Kyohaku was a cub at the end of the day.

He spit the dirt out to the side of him self.

"Its no wonder you don't have any friends," He sniffled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 pm
Bane's tail shot up and her pace quickened into an agitated trot. She was irritated and her patience was gone. She wasn't going to bother with him. She was right, and that was that.

Dalziel sighed and reached out to help the young man up off the ground, dusting him off and shaking his head. He'd have to learn one day... no one crossed Bane without some form of misery manifesting itself. She was very good at being a bully.

Poor kid...  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas