Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My choice in "men" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

Aw, I'm sorry...if it makes you feel any better, my first kiss was actually last year on September, and it was by someone I didn't even like. He was really unattractive, and I was pressured into kissing him. Sometimes, I just pretend it never happened. neutral

You just need to know that not every first person you date will be the love of your life, and you'll regret many things after ending things with them..like kissing for instance. xd

There have been a couple guys that i've hung out with that I just wish i would've have made a move on, I'm too much of a p***y to do any of that.

Is it too late to do that?

Where I don't really hang out with alot guys anymore, let alone friends, hahah.
Mike, the one whom I really wish I had made a move on first (we had a sleep over and there was spooning), but now he's engaged to some other guy, and Nikita, who was my first love, is a liar. We finally dated this past winter, after his parents sent him to germany for trying to kill himself, and he was trying to get with his ex the entire time so yeah

Well, forget about them. Is there anyone currently at the moment who you wish to make a move on?

Nope, I haven't had a crush on anyone since I broke up with Nikita back in february. I just know all the local gays and they all get on my nerves, hahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 pm
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D
RavennaGrimoire
iShotElmo8D

Aw, I'm sorry...if it makes you feel any better, my first kiss was actually last year on September, and it was by someone I didn't even like. He was really unattractive, and I was pressured into kissing him. Sometimes, I just pretend it never happened. neutral

You just need to know that not every first person you date will be the love of your life, and you'll regret many things after ending things with them..like kissing for instance. xd

There have been a couple guys that i've hung out with that I just wish i would've have made a move on, I'm too much of a p***y to do any of that.

Is it too late to do that?

Where I don't really hang out with alot guys anymore, let alone friends, hahah.
Mike, the one whom I really wish I had made a move on first (we had a sleep over and there was spooning), but now he's engaged to some other guy, and Nikita, who was my first love, is a liar. We finally dated this past winter, after his parents sent him to germany for trying to kill himself, and he was trying to get with his ex the entire time so yeah

Well, forget about them. Is there anyone currently at the moment who you wish to make a move on?

Nope, I haven't had a crush on anyone since I broke up with Nikita back in february. I just know all the local gays and they all get on my nerves, hahaha

Ah well, there isn't much you can do except wait for another person to pass by.  

Pompette

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces