Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Girl trouble! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I try to tell her again? (read my post first)
  Yes, give her a chance
  No, you clearly don't like her
  Idk
View Results

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:53 am
The Bodacious Soul Reaper
mehwuvzgurlz
mehwuvzgurlz
mehwuvzgurlz

Thanks! I'll try!

You're welcome~

It's not working T.T

I'm sorry! How is she reacting? If I know more details I'd be able to say more than "just keep talking with her". : )

She's still trying to I WILL like her. But I don't and won't. I kept trying to explain that it didn't work that way. Also- I think she's really straight NOT bi. She only thinks she is. (I got this because she's grossed out by things like boobs and such. I txted her- still no reply.

That's a tough situation since she won't listen.. I'm sorry for it. There's really nothing more than try and talk it out with her some more, maybe face to face. Go get some coffee, ice cream, or just meet up somewhere. I hope she will understand~

Well, that's all there is to do. I'll try my best. Also- I think I'll start coming out of the closet. Maybe telling another friend. But yeah, I'll try!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 am
mehwuvzgurlz
mehwuvzgurlz
mehwuvzgurlz

It's not working T.T

I'm sorry! How is she reacting? If I know more details I'd be able to say more than "just keep talking with her". : )

She's still trying to I WILL like her. But I don't and won't. I kept trying to explain that it didn't work that way. Also- I think she's really straight NOT bi. She only thinks she is. (I got this because she's grossed out by things like boobs and such. I txted her- still no reply.

That's a tough situation since she won't listen.. I'm sorry for it. There's really nothing more than try and talk it out with her some more, maybe face to face. Go get some coffee, ice cream, or just meet up somewhere. I hope she will understand~

Well, that's all there is to do. I'll try my best. Also- I think I'll start coming out of the closet. Maybe telling another friend. But yeah, I'll try!

Good luck~ You are? Good for you ^_^ That's a great step : )

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:47 pm
mehwuvzgurlz
mehwuvzgurlz
mehwuvzgurlz

It's not working T.T

Good luck~ You are? Good for you ^_^ That's a great step : )

She's now being a b***h and saying my friends don't like me and all. Saying... Here, I'll copy it.

"Your friend that you talk today at the table look mad when you talk her about the cents you have and i think she likes you as a friend
and quit treating me like im dumb im not i just read people faces and know how they feel also i have a 6 sense"

(I had Lotsa extra change)

"And i dont think she your friend is what i mean"

But she doesn't even KNOW them. She's only saying this 'cause I said she can't come over to my house.
What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:14 pm
mehwuvzgurlz

This is what I was worried about, that she would get controlling. Again talk it out with her, tell her she doesn't even know your friends and it hurts your feelings for her to say that. That's horribly rude of her to say something like that, she's trying to turn you against your friends. It seems as if she wants to hurt you as well. Maybe wait a day and ask her why she was so mad when you said she couldn't come over to your house. It's your house. She's beginning to sound like a brat. At this point, you may need to tell her harshly that your not interested. It may hurt her feelings, but by the way she's acting it seems as if she needs those harsh words. Tell her you are not interested, and she needs to move on and find someone else. I hope everything gets better soon~

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 pm
mehwuvzgurlz

This is what I was worried about, that she would get controlling. Again talk it out with her, tell her she doesn't even know your friends and it hurts your feelings for her to say that. That's horribly rude of her to say something like that, she's trying to turn you against your friends. It seems as if she wants to hurt you as well. Maybe wait a day and ask her why she was so mad when you said she couldn't come over to your house. It's your house. She's beginning to sound like a brat. At this point, you may need to tell her harshly that your not interested. It may hurt her feelings, but by the way she's acting it seems as if she needs those harsh words. Tell her you are not interested, and she needs to move on and find someone else. I hope everything gets better soon~

She IS a brat. That's part of why I don't like her. She completly disrespects her mom and won't listen to anyone. I think I'll have to be harsher- put my foot down! Yes, I'll do that!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 pm
mehwuvzgurlz
mehwuvzgurlz

She IS a brat. That's part of why I don't like her. She completly disrespects her mom and won't listen to anyone. I think I'll have to be harsher- put my foot down! Yes, I'll do that!

I'm sorry : (
But good for you to stand up to her : ) Let me know how everything turns out~

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out