Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My Dilemma Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:36 pm
jeffrulz2
tday of silence mighta been last friday dude just come out and tell her. if he trully cares about you as his son he'll respect ur choice. i know how u feel ur afraid of ruining the relationship u have with ur father but the best thing to do is just tell him his love wont disappear at all. first off ask him wat his views on gays are and if they good views you tell him if not then you dont tell him for a while. as for your mom just hint at being gay and if she dont catch on just her
Day of silence is this friday smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm
I'm happy for you.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 am
The Neko CatGirl
jeffrulz2
tday of silence mighta been last friday dude just come out and tell her. if he trully cares about you as his son he'll respect ur choice. i know how u feel ur afraid of ruining the relationship u have with ur father but the best thing to do is just tell him his love wont disappear at all. first off ask him wat his views on gays are and if they good views you tell him if not then you dont tell him for a while. as for your mom just hint at being gay and if she dont catch on just her
Day of silence is this friday smile

i thoguth so lol. ive been doing it for almost 10 years now this will b i think the 13th year of it being around  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff