Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Day of Silence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's more awesome?
  Stickers
View Results

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 am
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I don't know about the day of silence, but I can wear purple or something, though that might be for a different day. Nobody where I live would know anything and they always buy me purple stuff anyways. XD

The colors for Day of Silence are actually supposed to be monchromatic, with the exception of red. Purple was another little thing, I believe, a generic, non-bullying day. Just eff-whai-aye~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 pm
We had ours on the 12th at our school since we're on vacation the 20th. I participated, but at like 2:10 in the afternoon I had to work on a project and it was difficult having no way to communicate with my group. So started talking. But I was silent from 7:45 until then, with the exception of a few interjections.  

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 pm
S0ri-Kun
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I don't know about the day of silence, but I can wear purple or something, though that might be for a different day. Nobody where I live would know anything and they always buy me purple stuff anyways. XD

The colors for Day of Silence are actually supposed to be monchromatic, with the exception of red. Purple was another little thing, I believe, a generic, non-bullying day. Just eff-whai-aye~

Ah, I see. I never knew that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 am
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
S0ri-Kun
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Ah, I see. I never knew that.

T'is okay. I understand that these things aren't really known or celebrated where you are. smile
Don't worry, hun.  

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 am
I have work at my school; I may miss out gonk  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash