Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 am
Nighttime. A time that was Blackbeard's favorite things of all. The male exited his den, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. The moon shone off the water below their cliff dens, and he watched as if he was kind, the lands that were his home. He stepped away from stone den, leaping down the stone stairs that were the only way to or from his little hideaway. He preferred his solitude..

Massive paws finally hit the earth floor, and he stretched himself out. Tight muscles loosened, and he felt the relief come flooding through him. He shook himself out, his mane flying every which way, before finally soothing. He had spent the evening scheming. With no one else, just himself. His mind was a dangerous place for anyone else to attempt to get into.

He walked until he felt the sand shift under his feet, and the ocean's waves were barely lapping over his paws. He loved the water.. He looked out across the ocean, the moon hitting it and reflecting. It was a lovely sight tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm
Ulozi had never been this way before. She wasn't sure where she was going, in fact, and it didn't really matter. Who cared where she ended up? It wasn't like she was coming from somewhere, and had somewhere to go home to.

And she didn't care about that, either.

Eventually, she'd find somewhere, but she was in no hurry. She was a large lioness, muscular and strong looking. It ran in both sides of her family, and she was not going to complain about it.

She had never seen the water so close before. Or so big. She looked at the vast water in wonder, then looked to see a large shadow not too far down. She growled at the lion, though she wasn't close enough to attack. Still, she wasn't the most hospitable lion around and she was worried about his size and if he was going to use it against her.

Was she somewhere she wasn't supposed to be?

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Lithia_Brandon

She was lucky he was not as territorial as some of the other pirates in the lands. They would fight to protect the lands. In his mind, they were not yet his to protect. So he arched an eyebrow when he heard her growl and he turned to look at her. She was a lovely creature, pick black in color except where the moon danced across her back. Her eyes were lovely, and he found himself puffing a bit, trying to make himself look more confident. Even if it was far from an act.

Her growl did little to irritate him. He was in a good mood tonight, and maybe her presence was supposed to be a gift to him. That would make sense. She seemed to have a strong sense of self.

"Do you know where you are?" He asked, and his voice was almost taunting. Just because he could appreciate her beauty, didn't mean he was particularly kind. In fact he was a bit of an a**, to put it mildly.

"If you did, you wouldn't be growling at me." He answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 am
She watched him carefully, swishing her tail behind her as she regarded him. He did not seem immediately hostile, but she was not a timid lioness and even knowing she was on someone else's land would not really stop her from defending herself.

Maybe she just liked to fight.

"Wouldn't I?" She asked, her head held high. She was by no means a royal or entitled lioness, never having any status anywhere. But maybe that was why she did not value herself less than anyone else: her entire life she had been alone, in the rogue lands. She was her own master here, and made her own rules.

She growled again, mostly out of spite this time. There was a glint in her eyes, though. She was having fun with him.

"Pray, tell me where I am, then. And who you are."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:55 pm
Lithia_Brandon

He smiled, a truly rare expression from him. He rather liked strong lionesses. He had found his few that would bow to him, him being the Pirate King's son and all. He didn't have to tell them as of now, he had no hold of the throne. He could let them believe what they wanted, and usually they treated him li ke the Prince he felt he deserved to be.

"Or maybe you would. If you were strong enough to think you could fight your way out of anything that would come of it." He arched an eyebrow and grinned.
"Do you think you are strong enough to survive if something happened on these lands?" He asked. He truly was curious, as he had no intention of harming her. In fact, if anything, he felt a lust towards her.

"You have wandered right into the Maestros Del Mar. A rather nice pride, for the most part. Unless you run into the black sheep. Like Myself. I am Blackbeard. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 am
Ulozi had been raised by fighters. Two lions dedicated to killing and stalking, moving through shadows. Her parents were both larger lions, built for strength, and she had gotten that in her blood. She was strong and trained, and kept herself honed even though she had no really bond with either of her parents and had no idea where they had gone. Nor did she care.

She cared about very little.

Besides herself.

Recently, she had been injured and required the care of two other lionesses, and she did not like having debt. She did not like being shown she did need others, she was not as strong as she needed to be. It was not like she lost a fight, she just fell down a hole, but that made it even worse. She felt like she had something to prove, and maybe she was being reckless, trying to prove it to this lion who had nothing to do with any of that.

But she was not thinking too hard about it all.

She listened as he explained where she was, her dark eyes not leaving his. Maestros? She did not recognize the name, but considering she never spoke to anyone there was no reason for any information to reach her. He described himself as a black sheep, and she almost liked that. Nice was overrated.

"I am more than strong enough to survive, if you're the worst this 'nice pride' has to offer," there was a ghost of a smirk on her muzzle, and her eyes flashed with both teasing and a challenge "My name is Ulozi. I belong to no place."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 am
Lithia_Brandon

The more she spoke, and the more he watched her.. The more Blackbeard found himself liking her. He grinned, and it was a devious.. dirty sort of grin. He was incapable of making any other kind, really. He was like her, though he had never been trained by warriors. Where the Pirates were quick and brutal, they lacked the warrior like mentality that others bore.

That was probably why he felt he was superior over them. He just knew he was better than them, because he was a warrior.

She didn't see any familiarity when he mentioned the Pirates, adn thus felt his point was still made. Once he was made King, and he wouldn't accept not being King, others would know of him far and wide. He would be the terror of the beaches. It was all sort of appealing.

"Oh I am but one of the dark figures out here. But they answer to me. So being on my good side definitely helps with longevity." He chuckled, and then looked her over again.

"Free, and wild like the ocean. A woman after my own heart." He said, his voice thick.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

She watched him and noted that he was not like most of the other creatures she had met or seen so far. They were usually kind, and she did not see much kindness in him. To most that would probably be a bad thing, but she found herself liking it.

Maybe even attracted to it.

"If I were after your heart," she said coolly, realizing that so far she had spoken to him more than she had almost anyone else, save out of necessity, in her life, "I would go through your chest."

But her smiled grew as she spoke, the corners curling deviously. She was having fun. It was new for her: she never had fun, not so freely. yet here she was, enjoying herself with this male. And interested in him. How very strange that was, as they were mostly antagonistic to each other.

She held her head up high, proud as she looked him over again.

"At least you are confident. That must serve you well enough, with those not strong or smart enough to see through it. Or rival it."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:45 am
Lithia_Brandon

He smiled at her words, which was rare for him. He didn't smile, it just wasn't in his nature. He preferred cold glares and mean looks. He couldn't help it though, she sounded just like him.

"I would hope so. I'd like to see you do that to someone. There is nothing sexier about a woman who knows how to destroy her opponents." He said, a deep purr in his chest. He really did have a really odd way of looking at things. Though he supposed that's what made him so dangerous.

"I am confident. But I am also strong, and smart. I am a triple threat, my dear." He grinned mischeviously, and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

"Are you trying to charm me?"

She had never heard of sirens, but she would have to wonder which one of them was singing the song. It seemed they were both suffering the same kind of attraction, drawn by shows of power and stubbornness, of pride and cockiness. She had never realized it was something she liked in a male.

Mostly because she had never really taken the time to feel anything. She either stuck to the shadows, unseen, or she attacked. There was generally no time for conversation. And when there was, her attitude and antagonism pushed other lions away.

It was strange when things were different.

Strange, but not entirely unwelcome.

"Alright, triple threat. I think I want to see these lands of yours. Show me around." She paded toward him, not fear in her step as she drew closer. Her shoulder brushed his and her tail hit his leg as she moved by him, glancing back at him with a daring smirk.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 am
Lithia_Brandon

"The only way I'd be trying, dear, would be if I was failing." He grinned, his eyebrows narrowing as he spoke. He was a very cocky guy, he had no reason not to be. He had a superior bloodline, or at least, he liked to think he did. Son of the Pirate King was something, even if being a Pirate King was better.

He watched her movements, and found himself drawn in to them. She was so lovely, and he couldn't help but want to just.. know what she was like. It brought a dark gaze to his eye, and he smiled again.

"I will show you around love. Though be careful, you may never want to leave." He said, winking at her as he felt his body shudder at her touch. He followed willingly, and he knew he just had to have her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:09 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Ulozi scoffed.

"You mean, you might never want me to leave. But I think I will have to see more of..." she watched him keenly, looking him over once with obvious intent before she grinned wickedly at him, "this land."

She padded away with a smirk on her face, liking the feeling of his presence behind her, following her, looming and dark. Perhaps to anyone else it would make them shudder, but for her it was an allure.

Whatever else, she imagined she was going to have a lot of fun here. No matter how long she did end up staying, she was going to make sure she enjoyed herself. And him.

Definitely him.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out