Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
coming out stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm
Well I told my mother I liked guys in the nerdiest way possible. I used every element in the periodic table I could to spell out the word 'Bisexual' to her. With of course an embarrassing extra 'e'.

Because of course there arent the needed letters to spell to my mom 'Panromantic Asexual' to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:32 pm
When I was 15, I started feeling attracted to girls. After coming to terms with it myself, I told one of my friends. She was pretty supportive of me, and told me I should tell my other friends and that they would support me as well. So, I told a couple more of my friends and she was right, they accepted me. After that I had the bright idea to attempt to tell my mum. Bad idea. I wrote a letter to her to tell her and she confronted me and wasn't accepting at all, she then told me it was just a 'phase' and I would 'get over it.' I've still not told all of my real-life friends, but I'm slowly coming out of the closet. heart  

CherryZenKitten

Hilarious Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MarigoldMari

Adorable Fisher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 am
I came out to my family about liking girls at the age of 15. My dad was awkward with it, but tolerated it. My sister still thinks I'm only doing it for attention. My mom freaked the f*ck out and started treating me like I wasn't even human. I haven't come out to them yet about being trans, though. Totally scared to.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 pm
17 years ago, my mother gave birth to me and that's how I "came out"...  

Boys Chore

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces