Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Why Are My Stretchmarks More Vivid?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_freak_kouga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 pm
I wasn't certain as to where I should post this, so I figured here would be a good enough place, seeing as my stretchmarks are a result of puberty.

I have some stretchmarks located around both sides of my hips. Puberty was slow for me, yet I still received stretchmarks. They were always pretty vague though, close to my own skin tone. But recently they have gotten more white to them and appear more vivid. I am almost twenty-one years old and figured I was done growing. I also have not gained any extra weight. So why would my stretchmarks become more prominent now?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 pm
I'm not sure.. but if you did some tanning.. that might make it blend more?  

Valgex

anime_freak_kouga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
I would think tanning would make them even more prominent? Considering they are scars, and scarred skin can't tan.

To be honest my stretchmarks don't bug me all that much, I was just really curious why now, all of the sudden, they are getting whiter and becoming more visible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Yeah, I was thinking that maybe if you were tanner than you were before, that might be making them more prominent. Other than that, I am not sure!  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces