Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Bad Boy [Looking for a Seme]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantayy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm

User Image

Name: Tyler St. Denis
Orientation: Straight...For now.
Position: Uke. (But you have to get him there without dying first. >w>; )
Description/Story: Tyler dislikes rules and being told what to do, he is widely disliked by many students and all of the teachers at his school. He usually skips class and gets in fights. He wants to be kicked out of school so that he can be done with it. He tends to back talk and flee from situations where he has to speak to teachers since he hates them so much.
Personality: Quick to snap and rough around the edges, Tyler makes a fearsome bully-like character, however there is a soft inner core in him. He will look for a reason to either get in a fight or get away from situations and that is how he copes with people.
How he is in relationships: Harsh, seemingly unloving outside of that personal zone and in public.

Plot:
Tyler is a kid who likes to cause trouble for the teachers and his peers at the high school he attends currently. Like many kids he does not enjoy it, but he takes it up a notch by even trying to become expelled. One day he is challenged to a fight to the death by his biggest rival and he gladly accepts, seeing as he hates the other boy. However when he arrives for this fight the boy along with the group beats him down until barely alive and leaves him for dead under a bridge.
____ can be either a teacher, a senior student, or his rival and he finds him under the bridge barely breathing, taking him back home. Since Tyler has no real home but the one he hates to return to he will try to keep him at his house. ____ attempts to make Tyler to better in school and punishes him if he gets into fights or gets bad grades.

( I hope that is okay ;w; If not you can always PM me an idea for this character! )

NOTE: I really do not think that a weak willed seme would be good to handle Tyler. I really don't like weak willed soft semes either. xD; Sorry.

I really wanna try out this idea with a good, tough seme >3<.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 am
User ImageName: Phoenix Darius Cooper
Nickname: Everyone know's him as Nix or Nixy.
Orientation: Homosexual.
Position: Seke/Seme.

Height: 6"2
Appearance: Red hair, with reddy-brown eyes. He has a slender figure but has some muscle definition (he runs every morning).

Personality: Nix is overall a good guy, he is a loner since most people don't catch his attention at all. He is very bright, and does well on exams without even trying.... though a lot of people believe he cheats since he basically looks disinterested most of the time during school. It takes a lot to make him laugh, but despite what people say Nix CAN laugh and smile. He is rather stoic, but has a high sense of morals. He hates it when people go out of their way to fail and make other people's life a misery.

History: Nix's parents died (car accident) when he was a kid and his elder brother dropped out of school to look after him. They share a small two bedroom house, and Nix hopes to one day repay his brother for what he gave up for him. This is part of the reason why Nix works three-four nights a week as an 'aid' in a printing house... which is basically code for errand boy. He does the job without moaning, even though there is one editor that has Nix do lots of ridiculous tasks... Nix thinks this is because he rejected the guy when he first came to work here.

Nix keeps his head down most of the time, but due to the way he tends to look at others had found himself in several fights and arguments. He came close to being expelled once when someone lit a fire in science lab office and it was blamed on him... only a few sad words from his brother and their sympathetic view of the 'kid with no parents' had saved him. Rumours started to be whispered around school... until Nix gained the reputation of being 'untouchable' by the staff; in many ways he was glad for it, since a large percentage of the school's population left him alone because of it.

----------------------------------------

Phoenix looked down at the guy he had bandaged up. He didn't know him exactly but just like him this guy had a reputation.... though Nix predicted this guys was far more accurate than his own. Nix had called his brother, and together they had struggled with the guy and brought him here. The injuries had seemed superficial which was why they hadn't just dropped him off at a hospital. He put the tray of food on the bedside table, "Hey, wake up already." He grumbled. "Breakfast is here." The guy had only been here a day or so but Nix found a near insatiable urge to gorge the guys eyes out.... why you may ask? Because no one should look that pretty even covered in bruises.

SparkleUke

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Dantayy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 pm
Syaoran-Puu
SparkleUke

[ Oh dear, I am so sorry that I have not been on to see this. ; v ; I am active now if you would like to continue this. Just let me know ]  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games