Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Please! I'll do anything! [Teacups & I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae looked down at the boy and smiled. "Were going to my house so you can live with me," he said and looked at the manager as he said 'ahem'. The man blinked. "May I help you?" Jae asked. The man nodded. "As a matter of fact, you can. Why are you here, and why do you have my renter saying he'll 'live' with you?" the manager asked sternly, now looking at Jayden.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden looked up at the manager and sighed, leaning against Jae. He ran a hand through the other's hair and smiled. "H-he... He's my boyfriend. I'm not going to be living here anymore... Do you have a problem with that? It's not like I have to live here... I never signed a contract or anything."  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae stared at the manager and looked down at his lover when his hair was ran through and he smiled. The man smiled more when he was called Jayden's boyfriend and he kissed his head. "Yes.. Do you have a problem with that? Now, if you do not mind.. I'll be taking my lover to his new home. Good day, sir," he said, bowing his head and pushed past the man, carrying Jayden to the car and put him in the passenger seat. "You can nap until we get home. It's a bit far, so take as long as you need," he said and smiled, going to his side and drove to his mansion.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:25 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden smiled, nodding once. "Thank you..." He whispered. By the time they reached the mansion, Jayden had fallen to sleep. He had the smallest hint of a smile on his face, happy to be asleep. A few minute's later, he yawned and opened his eyes softly. "Mns... Where a-am I...?"  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae looked over at the boy as he fell right asleep. The man chuckled and drove to his mansion. A bit later, he reached their destination and parked, looking over at the boy as he woke up. "You're at your new home," he said and kissed his cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden laughed, snuggling up to the other. "Oh yeah... I remember." Jayden whispered. "Mmn.. Time to get up..." Jayden groaned before standing up slowly, sliding out of the car. "Thank you, Jae... It's nice of you to let me live with you."  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae chuckled and smiled. "You're welcome. It's the least I could do," he said and took the boy's hand. He walked into the house and told one of his butlers to bring in Jayden's stuff and gave the keys to the other man, thanking him and giving him a $50 bill for a tip for his assistance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden smiled, holding tight on to Jae's hand. He rested his head gently on to the other's shoulder with a soft smirk. "My my... You certainly do tip people well." The boy laughed.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae smiled down at the boy and laughed softly. "Well, they are my employees who clean my house and look after it. So, why not?" he asked and said, looking down at the boy. He kissed him softly and carried the boy upstairs and to the room, laying him on the bed and smiled. "Rest," he said and kissed the boy's head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden giggled, yawning softly. He snuggled into the sheets. "S-Stay with me..." The boy cooed. "I love you." Jayden whispered before closing his eyes. He then drifted off into a light, sweet sleep.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:05 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae looked at Jayden and he smiled. "Of course," he said and lay with the boy, snuggling him. "I love you too," he said and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 am
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden smiled, opening his eyes in the morning. He slid a hand into the male's hair, placing a gentle, loving kiss on to the other's cheek. He lifted his body slowly and snuggled into the other's body, his head resting on the other male's chest.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:52 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae had still been asleep the next morning and he felt a hand in his hair and a body on his. He woke up a little bit after and looked at the boy on him and he smiled, kissing his lips. "Good morning, love. Are you hungry?" he asked and smiled, hearing his own stomach growl. He looked at his body and chuckled. "I fell asleep in my work clothes," he said and laughed a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:42 pm
Muffins and Teacups
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden smiled and ran his fingers through the other's hair. "Nah... I'm not really hungry. And I do that all the time... My work clothes are my normal clothes." Jayden sighed. "You should eat..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:36 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae looked down at the boy and he kissed his head. "Well, you should still eat. It'll keep you full until lunch," he said and stood up, taking his work suit off and slipping on pajamas since they didn't have work today. "Also, when I have days off, so do you," he said and yawned. "Speaking of clothes.. We should go shopping for you today," he said and smiled, going to the boy and kissing his lips.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff