Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 am
To say Morgana was bitter was an understatement.

She had stayed with her family because she loved her mother. She loved their caretaker, Kilgharrah. She had wanted to come back to their home so she could live with them and have a happy life. Something normal, with a place to live and familiar faces around her. She hadn't needed a father.

Uther was not a father.

The King had not taken kindly to his mate bringing home illegitimate cubs, though Ygraine held no guilt for them. They were not something she had wanted, either, and a Druid was to blame. Uther ordered Morgana to be taken from the castle, and put her in the Uliacha where she 'belonged'.

Ygraine had done nothing to stop it.

Morgana was old enough to know she would get no where by making a public show of her anger. She had played the good girl, nodding her head and agreeing to the idea, promising to behave herself. Ygraine had even told her how proud she was. Like it mattered.

The young lioness, cast out by her family, was working quietly for her revenge. she might not have known what she was going to do yet, but she knew she had plenty of ammunition. There was plenty of unrest among the Uliacha, the Ravine Prison, and the Druids within all the provinces. She could use that to her advantage, if she found the right lions.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:09 am
Walking by herself gave Senka time to think about how her life had come this far. She hated who she had become, but she hated who had made her become that way too. She looked down at her paws, wiggling her toes a bit. She remembered being little, not more than a cub. Her mother, the ever doting protector that she had been close to like no one else.

The death of mother, had brought around angry jabs. She had done it, they said. Senka had killed her own mother for being of lighter pelt than her own. Senka knew the claims were bogus. She knew she'd have never harmed her mother. But Senka looked a Druid, and her mother had been an obvious, fair colored Toka. Senka had served time in the Ravine Prison because of the death. They called it murder. They called her evil. Senka had felt the blows they dealt to the bone, and her heart had hollowed from those that she had been part of.

She sighed. Why did she always have to remember this crap? She knew what happened, and she hated that it plagued her mind as much as it did.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 am
Morgana spotted Senka and padded leisurely toward her. She was a calm and collected lioness and kept her anger sealed up inside. She wasn't about to let anyone know what she was thinking, what she was feeling. Unless she felt it was advantageous to her to do so.

She was a wily one. Always plotting. It would either bring her everything she wanted, or destroy her. At the moment, it was too much fun to think to those ultimate ends.

"Good evening, Blood." She padded up to the other lioness, smiling at her. Even her smile was disconcerting in a way. She was a pretty creature, and her pelt wasn't the darkest color, but she was still a Druid. Her bitterness made her dangerous, and she carried it with her in subtle, but surprisingly potent ways.

Her eyes were never quite warm. Never quite soft.

"You seem troubled this evening," she purred, sitting down near her. At least Morgana wasn't shy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 pm
Senka was not a friendly lioness. It was one of the traits she had inherited being locked away from others for so long. So Morganna's arrival made her feel a bit insecure. She wasn't sure how to respond, or if she even should. Morganna.. She knew of her. She wasn't exactly thrilled with having run into her, but she supposed she could make it pleasant enough.

Her voice, which was never warm almost like Morganna's eyes, rang out.
"No matter, Im sure. Thinking is taking its toll on me, I'm afraid. I should do less of it, and more scouting."
She said and nodded. She sat when the other druid sat. She wasn't sure how she had become a Druid. Her pelt wasn't all that dark, and it was relatively common among the Toka. But she decided not to ask. When it came to pelts, they rarely meant anything when it came tot he Toka. She frowned again.

"How are you this evening?" She asked, trying to be as pleasant as she knew how.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:48 pm
Morgana watched the stranger, taking stock.

She needed to find herself loyal, strong lions to help her. Even if her plans took a long time, she could not simply waste it. She needed to put every moment to work. Even a simple meet and greet, in its way, was a recruitment interview.

With the right Druid, anyway.

She smirked at the others words, not believing her for a moment. A truly clever lion often belied their own skills. Self deprecation was just a tactic to throw others off the scent. She watched Senka curiously, padding closer without any anxiety. Confidence oozed off her, and she didn't seem too worried that anything might go wrong, or she wasn't welcome.

And she highly doubted anyone would ever attack her.

"I'm well, but more interested in you. I wonder what you're out here scouting for." She smiled in her dark way. "Though I certainly admire the dedication."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 am
If there was one lioness that would be loyal to Morgana, it was the female that was right in front of her. Senka was bound by duty and loyalties to defend and help the Druids. She wasn't even of their blood and still she chose them over the Toka. She was unaware that the female had caught on to her lie. Though she supposed she should have figured she wouldn't believe her. Morgana was smart, and Senka's normal discussion topics weren't going to work with her.

She watched as Morgana stepped closer. True it was unnerving, the way she did it. Confident, and proud. And Senka had no ideas, when it came to attacking the female. The thought didn't register, nor was it likely that it would ever.

"I am a sentry for this Druids, madam. I was just on my rounds." She said honestly, looking up at the other Druid with a half smile.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:52 pm
Morgana smiled. It was a theoretically pleasant look. Her eyes were soft and warm, though the yellow of their color made them stand out even in the night. There was something hard in them, calculating, but she was true in her love of her fellow Druids.

They were her friends and family, her people if she had her way and seized the throne. But that was a goal and a thought for another time.

She couldn't get ahead of herself.

"A sentry? Good. It's good for us to have your aid, then. Have you seen anything strange or of note?" She had heard rumors of the King and Queen living among the various Provinces for a short while, but she had not seen them and had not been able to seize the opportunity to make a statement for them.

If she had more time, she would have been able to come up with something fitting...

"Do you mind if I join you?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:22 pm
She shook her head, and looked Morgana in the eyes. She wasn't particularly uncomfortable around the lioness, she just knew what she was capable of. She rather liked how much of an independent woman she was.

"No ma'am. I ran out a rogue a little while ago. Other than his fleeting presence, nothing has been out of place. I have kept a keen eye." She smiled. Her first genuine reaction in awhile.

The asking if she wanted company was a bit uncommon when it came to Senka. Most didn't want her company, because she was rather military minded when it came to everything. It was always about work.

"Why certainly. I have been out tonight on my own, it would be good to get some social time in." He said, nodding in an attempt to convince herself.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 am
Morgana nodded. She wondered about the rogue, but not for too long. Outsiders were not her problem at the moment: all she cared about were the people inside the pride, the originals, the blood she claimed to share. The Druids were her concern.

At Senka's smile, Morgana nodded and returned the look. She was in an easy mood, it seemed, and she had no trouble talking to the other. In reality, they had no difference between them. No rank to separate them. It was all confidence and rumor that put Morgana on her pedestal.

In her mind, anyway. Maybe she had spent too much time with her Queen and mother, and some of that air of importance and breeding had rubbed off on her before she was cast out. She had her plans, though, and she was certain she would end up where she deserved to be. Was born to be.

"good!" she fell into step beside the other lioness, all but purring, "tell me a little about yourself." She wasn't quite asking, but she did at least seem honestly interested in learning more.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 am
Lithia_Brandon

If the rogue had been anyone to worry about, Senka wouldn't have been standing here. She would have been making sure that rogue got the hell out of the lands. But he had left on his own, and she hadn't had to make the appearance that she had been preparing for. She watched as Morgana nodded, smiling back at her. She was being rather friendly, and Senka felt as if she and Morgana had quite a bit in common.

"Well, I'm afraid there isn't much to tell." She said, walking alongside Morgana and matching her pace. She knew that she had to answer with something.. She couldn't very well leave it at that. She wondered if she was looking for something personal..or something a bit more pride oriented.

"What is it you would like to know about me, madame?" She asked, her eyes turning to the lioness walking beside her.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 am
Morgana listened with interest, even when Senka tried to shrug off the question. Of course there was something to tell, no one lived as long as they had, even if that time was relatively short, and had no stories for it. Even cubs had stories, days old and before they could speak them. True enough, as time went by, and looking back on a larger scale a lot of them began to feel pointless and not worth sharing. That was probably what was blocking Senka from finding anything to tell Morgana.

But Morgana would listen. Even if she had to hear about how there was a sour berry in a patch of delicious red ones that ruined the whole thing, she would listen. And she would care.

Because to her, an important part of being a ruler was knowing her people. She would not make the same mistake as Uther. She would know her allies, and she would know her enemies, and make sure no one crossed between those lines. And if they did, she would see it, and make them pay for it. She had no intention of being a large and powerful pride, as Uther wanted, taking over all the lands they could find. No, she just wanted a home for her people, and, of course, for all the Toka who tormented them and treated them as inferior to suffer.

Was that too much to ask?

"Well, I was just trying to see what you were like. Tell me, then, if you cannot think of anything yourself, of your experiences with the Toka. With the King. What do you think of our venerable ruler?" her eyes flashed as she spoke, and her tone turned almost dangerous, edged with ice.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Senka was beginning to feel less sure of herself as she spoke. She felt like she was a huge let down, to this very powerful female next to her. Senka was a brave, strong warrior. But she was very uncomfortable around others, even her stay in the Ravine prison had been a secluded existence. Sometimes she wondered if that was why she had such a hatred of large groups.. Having lived alone for some time.

She did note though, that Morgana was giving her her undivided attention. So obviously she wasn't too boring a companion. That made her relax a little.

When Morgana mentioned the king, it was hard to miss the look of distaste on Senka's features. In truth, she hated the king. She had wished for his death day in and day out. Though truthfully she knew such a thought was enough to get her locked back in the Ravine.

"I was born a Toka. I am of Toka blood, and line. But.." She trailed off a moment, before looking back up at Morgana.
"I have given my life to the Druids. I am loyal to them and only them. And any Toka who thinks I will work for them, is going to be gravely dissappointed."
She said, with a rough tone to her voice.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Morgana often had arguments with herself concerning those of Toka blood, who had turned to the druids. technically, they were still the kind she hated, but technically so was she. She was born to a Toka family, the Queen herself, but that made her no more Toka than the lioness beside her.

It did not matter how a lion was created, just where they put their allegiance. Senka had chosen the right side, and the pride cast her aside for it. The same fate was suffered by every Druid, but not for much longer if Morgana had her way.

And she would. She would never stop in her goals, no matter how long it took or how patient she needed to be.

"I am glad to hear that," she said with a purr, "as I will need your aid, and that of our kind, in coming times."

[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games