Submit

Keiko Misaki Rp

Blessed Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 am
Ever since I was young my dreams have been off the radar. The saying "If you die in your dream, you die in real life...." I should have died 10 times over if that was true. I have never really taken them completely seriously until somethings started matching up with my dreams. Lately I have been having a dream that leaves me shaking to the point where I am paler then a ghost and colder then Death himself....I have scared myself with the thought of sleeping and haven't slept for almost 72 hours....
What scares me are the voices...normally my dreams are completely vivid and life like...this one is blurry and the more I try to clear it up to get into it to see what I am missing the more I feel as if someone is throwing me back. I hear screams of someone being tortured and the laugh of a man. He is psychotic...I can feel the whole horror that I can't see down to my very soul....
This dream wouldn't trouble me so if it was like my others....but the fact that I see nothing scares me through and through and I have had some scary dreams....for this to scare me without even seeing what is going on tells me a lot and my gut feeling is telling me to continue trying...that I need to know...but my common sense says to ignore it...
I don't know how to come to terms with it with out some advice from another person...if anyone wants to post I would greatly appreciate some incite.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm
Keiko Misaki Rp

Keep looking, but don't focus on the dream and trying to decipher it. Try to relax your 'vision' in the dream. The harder you try, the blurrier it is, so maybe it'll work in reverse as well. Ordinarily, I'd run with common sense, but this is something dangerous, and you're saying that things are starting to sync up. If the person screaming is you, the dream will prepare you to defend yourself. If it's other people, then that means that you have a responsibility to help them and find out more. Try to have someone there as a safeguard, though. Someone to wake you up if it gets out of hand.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces