Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 am
User Image

Kultainen lay atop a mossy rock, staring through half-lidded eyes at passing lions going about their business. He has recently returned from hunting and was enjoying a good rest, just listening to and watching those around him. The day just seemed a good one to waste away doing nothing, which was what the pink male planned on doing for the rest of it. The warmth that hung over did nothing to keep him awake, though he fought sleep away, rather enjoying his lion-watching. Kulta liked being around the larger groups, but for now he was enjoying his rest to the side of it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm
Chitrali say by the swamp waters starring into them, not really paying much attention to anything else around her. She was a bit memorized by the calm waters watching the flowers floating upon them. "So beautiful," she whispered.

She laughed, smiling down at the waters. It looked as though she could have been having a conversation with someone near. Instead she laughed at the antics of little fish in the waters. "Funny little things," she whispered.  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 pm
After a short time longer of his lion-watching Kultainen finally rolled off the rock. He landed on his back on the ground and stretched his legs out, letting a loud yawn escape his maw as he did. The hustle and bustle of life here was dying down a bit as more lions went off on their own hunting parties, leaving the area a bit more quiet and calm than it had previously been. The pink male rolled over and stood, stretching again as he did before leaving his comfortable mossy rock behind. He did not go far before he heard the voice of another, though faint. Curiosity got the better of him as he made his way towards the sound. Beside the water sat a light-coloured female. Kulta glanced quickly around for any sign of who she might have been talking to, lest he find himself interrupting, however there was no one else around, or at least no one he could see. “Hello there.” He finally spoke before making his way closer. He came to stop at the water’s edge.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 pm
Chitrali was startled pretty badly when the male joined and greeted her. She had been engrossed in watching the fish in the water and so she hadn't heard him. With a yelp, she fell right into the waters, the fish scattering and Chitrali coming up with a lily pad on her head looking rather soggy.

She pouted for a moment because she scared the fish, but then smile. "Hello," she said with a small laugh. "I guess I didn't hear you coming."

She climbed out of the water letting the lily pad slide down her back, tail and flicking it back into the water with a smirk. She set next to the male dripping wet. With a giggle she said, "wait till I tell my dad I fell in. He's going to laugh himself silly. He fell in once when he was a cub. Guess its worse for me since I'm full grown."

She looked at him a big grin on his face, 'I'm Chitrali, its nice to meet you."

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers