Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasia ~ A Disney Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussion on Disney movies and relating subjects. 

Tags: Disney, Animation, Fantasia, Mickey Mouse, Disneyland 

Reply Disney Discussion
Haunted Mansion or Phantom Manor RP?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Dobbins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 am
I need to satisfy my craving for some sort of role-play based on Haunted Mansion or Phantom Manor. Would anyone here be interested in either a Haunted Mansion or Phantom Manor [or both combined somehow; like set it in one but also add elements or characters from the other] role-play of some sort at all?

Both of these rides have a lot of characters, areas and great potential for role-playing. Even if you don't know much about the characters or story you could always play an OC or something. And I'm willing to explain things to anyone who wants to know.

The question is.... Haunted Mansion, Phantom Manor or both? I'm fine for either; both rides I love and I have an interest playing a character from both of them. If you're not sure on the differences; the Mansion is located in New Orleans and the Manor is located somewhere in the west in the old mining town of Thunder Mesa. Haunted Mansion is more scary fun... though Constance is pretty malevolant. Phantom Manor is more sinister and has a evil presence known as the Phantom running the show.

Any questions or suggestions? I'm happy to talk in detail about setting up a hopefully long-running role-play based on one of these; for canons and OCs. I could post a list of the well-known ghosts and such from both if needed.

Okay... anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm
Ah come on... anyone? I want to do something to do with Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor. o_O  

Mrs Dobbins

Disney Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff