Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project Utopia

Back to Guilds

RP Guild for the B/C Pets of Project Utopia 

Tags: project, utopia, breedable, fantasy, roleplay 

Reply [RP] - the place for all RP threads
Watch where you're pointing that- WHOA! (Amber x Slven )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:17 pm
It had been awhile since his birth into Utopia, this place was growing smaller the smarter and older her grew. Slven was itching to get out, get free and explore to see what his land had to offer beyond the ship walls. To be able to build things other than stick forts, to climb things that weren't trees.. So much he long to do but so little he could stuck here in this ship with Ghost and the others.

Lately he had been haunting the labs in hopes of finding something to get rid of that pesky barrier. Slven rolled his shoulders back and looked up to the small camera in the corner of the training room. "Mother.." His voice was more mature now than it had previously been, previously wide amber orbs a tad more narrow as he stared up to her. "I'll be training now.." He informed her, moving to the weapons case and waiting for it to be opened for him. He was far beyond wooden swords by this time and he would be damned if he used them anymore.

Slven had shown the proper amount of care and skill to be allowed a metal sword for practice now but of course the more dangerous weapons were under mothers lock and key so that the younger genomes couldn't get a hold of them. Taking up one of the swords he began his practice, silently slicing the air with his blade.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 pm
Amber stood by the door and watched for a moment, having entered the room shortly after the other genome had begun his training. "Upgraded to metal sticks, eh?" she jeered, smirking as she stepped further into the training room. Slung across her shoulder and mounted on her back were a bow and a quiver of arrows, both of which she had claimed as her own months back rather than return them to the training room as she probably 'should' have. But hey, if she was going to be practicing with the things all the time anyway then why bother putting them away, right? Today she had decided to practice indoors on traditional targets, simply to make arrow retrieval easier after the fact. While she loved the outdoors, it was often much harder to find lost arrows there.

"Keep showing that air who's boss." Clearly her practice would be the far more meaningful one than slicing around at nothing.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:05 pm
At the sound of the familiar voice Slven turned on a dime, sword swinging out like an extension of his hand the end of the blade pointed at the female genome following her figure as she stepped into the training room. Slven eyed the weapons on her back and scoffed savage weapon. Obviously he didn't have a taste for the bow. The ravens brow rose at her words to which he corrected her almost immediately, " it's a sword not a stick, surely a nature affinity should know the difference between wood and metal." Slven smirked and lowered his blade, touching the tip to the training rooms floor.

"Would you rather I should you who's boss?" He offered casually while leaning on the sword a bit, eyes watching her before he decided to add, " given I still am very much in the lead point wise and skill wise, I wouldn't hold it against you for not accepting the challenge " Blinking dully he kicked his blade up and started to practice again, watching her from the corner of his eye.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 am
"I specified 'metal' stick, didn't I?" she replied back casually, unfazed by his attempted verbal jab. "Also, you're only in the lead 'point'-wise because you wouldn't accept my rematch before. And I'd love for you to try to 'show me whose boss', but I'd have a rather unfair advantage with my arrows here." To demonstrate, she plucked one out from her quiver and set it in her bow, aiming for the furthest target before firing it off. "I could hit you from across the room." Not to mention it might be kiiiiiind of bad were she to actually pierce him. She didn't think anyone on the ship would be overly happy about that.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:44 am
Was just as unfazed with the girls counter jab. Slven skillfully ran his blade through the air practicing his footing as he listened to her. Hit him from across the room, he highly doubted this and even when the girl struck the target he was still rather unimpressed considering it didn't take much to dodge an arrow, duck or even dive out of ones way. Not to mention he was fairly certain he could slice one in half.

"How impressive you hit a still target.." He mused, tone more than mildly sarcastic as it normally was as he drew his sword back and again rested on the hilt before finally turning to speak to her. Pursing his thin lips together he gave the girl a rather friendly smile before starting, "well it it was to be a 'rematch' clearly it would be with sticks or swords, considering...well" He motioned rather dully with his eyes to the bow, "I have no interest in the bow...besides, last time you rushed into a rematch, you would have been beaten again...this I can assure you." With that he simply shrugged and picked his sword up again, it wasn't that he disliked Amber in fact he really didn't mind her at all but the way she spoke to him well it sent him the wrong vibes and if she were to get snarky persay with him well he would more than willingly return the favor.

" The offer stands. If you would 'love' so much for me to show you who the boss is...simply pick a sword from the case and ..." Turning with a slice in her direction he gave a challenging smirk with narrow amber eyes, "have at it .. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:05 pm
Amber eyed the other speculatively, considering his 'offer'. On the one hand, Slven had the clear advantage in a sword fight since that was the weapon he had been training with whereas she had not. On the other hand... how great would it be to be able to wipe that stupid, confident smirk off his face with his own weapon? It might be worth the shot... "I've no more interest in the sword than you have in the bow. However, since you've brought it up, why don't we both 'have at it'? Try to best each other at our opponents weapons. If I fight you with a sword, you face off against me after in archery." Certainly sounded like a fair enough deal to her. Besides, couldn't really hurt to try new things. "What do you say?"  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 am
Archery? Slven blinked a few times considering the new offer, scratching over his cheek the raven gave a faint nod. "Fine." He didn't want to spend more practice time arguing with her over who had the bigger horse, since clearly it was him since swords were better than bows. For times sake he would just comply, motioning towards the swords case he spoke again, "swords first, and archery outside after." Why not make the bow more interesting with their game outside later?  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games