Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 pm
User ImageIshara was slowly walking away from the wooded area with a bright smile on her face. It was apparent even to her that she was feeling something for a certain young lion her age. It was embarrassing that she was behaving this way. Normally, she was able to contain strong feelings, but these were bursting at the seams. Ishara wasn't even certain of her own future, and here she was considering that of another.

Stopping for a moment, she wondered what her next move would be. Briefly considering visiting her brother, she decided that she wasn't ready to talk to him about her non-existent love life. Sighing, she decided that she would simply have to take the issue up with her sister some time. Deep in thought, she slowly headed more inland of the pride.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 pm
The pale colored cub had been pouncing away at a small butterfly that was trapsing through the savannah. She had been able to get out more and more on her own now.. She was getting bigger, and momma knew it. She was rather proud of herself for growing so .. well? Could you grow well? How did you grow if you didn't grow well? She shook her head. No need to get off topic. She wanted that butterfly.

The grasses were getting up to her knees, and she could remember when she couldn't see over them. She smiled to herself, crossing the grass and chuckling.

"Take that! I am bigger now, and you are no match for me, Grass!" She said, in her bravest, most confident voice.

She really wasn't paying a hole lot of attention really. She was far more interested in her own endeavors.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am
Ishara had decided to go an see her sister. She liked spending time with her only sister. Well, she liked spending time with her brother as well, it was just different with her sister. The lioness smiled as she thought of her siblings. They had both found their own niche in the pride and took their responsibilities seriously. While Ishara had become a skilled huntress, she did not feel fulfilled hunting everyday. She held pride in the fact that she was helping to feed those in her pride, she wanted more than that. She wasn't to help her pride in a way that would affect it's future in a positive way.

She hummed to herself while thinking of things that she could do for the Pridelands when she heard a sound nearby. Pausing, she looked toward where the sound was coming from curiously, wondering what it could be. As she headed toward the sound, she began to hear the suspicious sound of the laughter of a young cub. Smiling broadly, Ishara more confidently walked toward the small girl that was playing in the grass.

"Hello there young one, what are you doing?," she asked, chuckling.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 am
Boudaihobbit

Now, Momma had always told her to not talk to strangers. But she supposed that didn't have anything to do with strangers in your own pride. So when the other female came over, Dahlia saw nothing wrong with smiling and talking to her. The friendly little cub wagged her butt and nearly hopped through the female's legs. She was a happy, bubbly girl. And she wasn't likely going to stop doing that now.

"I'm pouncing!" She said happily, her tail twitching around her legs. She didn't normally get to meet others, but she was glad to do it! She was glad to meet anyone. Though momma might not have been too happy with her doing it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 am
It was easier to say that you loved cubs when you didn't actually have any of your own, but it was true. Although she did hope for some children for herself someday, she was content to play with the children of other's until them. She didn't know what she would do with cubs all by herself. Ishara adored the pride's little ones and she was always happy to see their small faces. Laughing as the cub bounced around her, the lioness sat down in the grass and responded,"Well, that is definitely some impressive pouncing you're doing."

Her sister could wait for a little while, she saw her all the time anyways. Focusing her attention on the young girl before her, Ishara briefly glanced around to see if anyone was nearby. Even though, logically, this cub was absolutely protected and safe within the lands of the pride, she still worried when she saw them alone. Looking closely at her, she tried to determine who her parents were by the way she looked, which was often how she could distinguish between the different families. However, she didn't recognize this girl or who her parents might be. "What is your name little one? I am Ishara," she introduced herself pleasantly.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:10 am
Boudaihobbit

Dahlia didn't know this lioness, but she still felt like she was safe. Something about the twinkle in this lioness's eyes. Dahlia was an observant lady, and she had a feeling that this female wouldn't be doing anything to harm her.

She saw the dark lioness looking left and right, and she wondered if she was looking for her parents. She didn't want to be told on! Would she tell? She gulped, her ears flicking back, but then after a moment she had forgotten.

"I am Dahlia! Momma calls me Sweet Girl. But my real name is Dahlia. Or Doll. Whichever you like." She said in her innocent, overexuberant little child voice.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:21 pm
Watching and listening to the young girl, Ishara thought that she wouldn't mind doing this more often. Cubs were so vibrant and full of life and potential. Also, she could hardly argue that the conversations that she'd had with the cubs of the pride had often been much more interesting than those of the fully established adults. Ishara hardly remembered being led by her imagination anymore, but she had remembered it being a wondrous time in her life. Nothing had made her happier than bounding off into the vast lands once she had gotten old enough to be on her own.

"It's very nice to meet you...ahh," Ishara turned her dark eyes to the sky and pretended to think very seriously, "I think I'll call you Sweet Girl, it seems to suite you." The lioness could hardly contain her smile, the the little one before her was super cute and she couldn't wait to see her grow and become another addition to their home. Ishara then asked, "Tell me Sweet Girl, what do you want to do when you grow up?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff