Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:25 pm
User ImageImarogbe had woken up thrilled and in a very good mood that morning. A good amount of time had past since he and K'visha had come here, and he was eager to fully incorporate her into his family. He had never thought that there would be another woman in his life that he cared about as he did his mother. Despite this, there was his Beybanu before him, living proof that it was possible. He had never felt so strongly for a lioness in the way that he felt for K'visha.

Ima had tried to leave her alone and let her sleep, but his excitement had gotten the better of him and he had woken her before she had the chance to wake on her own. "Come on, wake up," he had spoken softly but urgently, trying to rouse her. Now they were walking aside on another on their way to his father's den. Ima was going to introduce K'visha to his mother, Afsar, and he was both happy and anxious about it. While he thought that K'visha was great, he just hoped that his mother wouldn't find fault with her. In general, he knew that he was likely just being paranoid, but he couldn't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:55 pm
User ImageK'visha had been woken early by Ima not that she minded she enjoyed her sleep but she had recived enough already there was no fault in his waking her. He had a right to be excited though she was a little worried. Hopefully his mother and she would get along, that was the best she could hope for. She had heard wonderful things from him about his mother so she could only hope that they were true.

Following along beside him she smiled looking happily at the other as they walked. She was glad to be with him as they walked while she might be nervous of what was to come she was also excited, almost as much as he was. She was going to beet a member of his family after all she had heard about it, she was finally going to meet one of them. She had a slight prance in her step showing this fact it was a happy excited prance that seemed graceful as she walked.

Ileatea

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:45 am
User ImageAfsar was nervous. Her son had come home, he knew, and with a girl. Some of her sons didn't come home at all, and it weighed heavy on her heart. She hadn't thought they wouldn't come back. She thought all five of her sons were going to come home with girls and have their own cubs and families. It was something she was looking forward to.

As nervous as she was, Afsar wasn't going to be judging the girl. If she was, she'd would be a hypocrite. After all, Afsar wasn't exactly the best Beybanu in the world. She spoke out of turn, was hyperactive and rambunctious a lot of the times, and was basically an overgrown cub. Ilyas didn't seem to mind.

So, she was sitting in front of her den, waiting, looking around. Waiting wasn't her strong suit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 am
Currently, Imarogbe was trying to keep pace with K'visha and not run ahead of her like a little cub. His body was jittery and he was growing impatient. He supposed that he still retained many of his mother's qualities. Passing by each den, Ima grew anxious as they neared their destination. Ima hoped more than anything that Asfar would like K'visha, she was his chosen beybanu after all. To Imarogbe, everything about her was perfect. He wanted to ask her is she'd seen any of his other brothers. Ima knew that Harith had returned with a banu, but what of Ram, Rad, and Sahkr? Had they come home? Ima wanted to introduce K'visha to her, but was he also seeking information on his family that Asfar might know.

It wasn't long before Ima spotted the den he was after and a certain golden lioness waiting there. A wide grin spread across his face at the sight of his mother. Leaning toward K'visha, he told her, "We're here." As Ima approached Asfar, all of the little things that he'd been worried about began to dissipate. Finally, he quickly trotted the short distance that separated him from her. When he reached her, he slowed and nuzzled his head against hers instead of running at her like he'd wanted to. "Hello mother. How have you been?," he greeted her, happy to see her. Ima hadn't realized how much he'd missed his mother being gone out in the rogue lands and unable to see her. Now when he saw her, she seemed to glow with his love for her, the same way that K'visha seemed to shine in his eyes.

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ileatea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm
K'visha could tell that Ima was getting very impatient so she sped up slightly knowing he wouldn't notice most likely but would be glad for the faster pace. She was excited as well but had much less nervous energy than her Pad. She would enjoy the chance to get to see his family though she was worried that the other would tell him she would not be a good Beybanu for him she enjoyed his company and she did admit to loving him. Imarogbe seemed to be jumpy in his movements as they grew closer though K'visha knew why, he had missed his mother and honesty she was excited to her grace being lost some as the excitement started to get to her.

When Ima leaned to her she smiled a happy grin on her face. A lioness was waiting outside the den, K'visha assumed that she was his mother from the way he rushed forward to meet him. K'visha walked forward a bit hesitantly unsure how to approach his mother, she wanted to be accepted and she could only hope to do the best she could. Sitting near Ima she waited to be addressed, not really sure what to say in the first place. Looking at Ima and his mother she couldn't help but smile seeing him so happy like that.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 pm
Her eyes went to her son first and foremost. "My gods, it's been so many moons since I've seen you! I nearly didn't recognize you, Ima!" She laughed out, head butting him without hesitation. Who cared if she made her son look like a cub? That's what he was to her. Afsar nuzzled into his head and started to groom his mane, grinning at how thick it was. "My, my, you're mane's gotten a lot thicker. It's dirty too, you should have washed off before you came here, you know," she chided, brushing a paw over Ima's head, watching the dust fly up.

Then she looked to K'visha and grinned. "This is your Banu? She's very pretty, isn't she? Look at her.. Come here, I don't bite hard." Afsar just laughed at her own joke and let her eyes sparkle. She was still very much a cub despite her own being adults. Who cared about that? "You can call me mom. Don't be afraid to come to me for anything. Questions, baby sitting. Though, don't give me grandcubs too early. I'm not that old, you know!"

Boudaihobbit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 am
Imarogbe beamed at the fact that his mother had noticed his physical growth. He had grown taller, had filled out, and his mane had finally grown in. Even though he felt like a young boy, boasting about the thickness of his mane, but it was still something that he held pride in. His physical appearance was importance to him, and he hadn't enjoyed his awkward adolescent growth spurts. An improved adult change in his looks definitely boosted his confidence. "I know, I will do it later," he answered her.

When he saw Afsar's eyes wander to K'visha, he calmed down and waited for her reaction. Ima had wondered how this very moment would play out ever since he left home so long ago. However, his fears were unfounded and his mother seemed to be reacting positively toward his beybanu. Ima laughed nervously as his mother mentioned grandcubs. He watched as Afsar looked over K'visha, checking her out. When he returned, he wandered what it would be like for his mother to have adult sons on the verge of starting their own families.

Ileatea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 am
K'visha felt relief as Asfar seemed to take a liking to her. Smiling slightly at Ima's mother she walked forward slightly. The cub like demeanor that she held was honestly very relaxing for K'visha, causeing her nerves to seemingly melt away. "It's nice to meet you as well, I have heard nothing but good things about you from Imarogbe." She seemed easy enough to get along with and with Ima there as well she felt like she was part of a family. She loved her pad and she honestly felt that she was where she was meant to be.

Settling next to Ima the last of her nerves melted away a small happy sparkle appearing in her blue eye's. She looked over Ima and his mother finding herself falling for him even more over the sweet cub like qualities that only seemed to grow when he was around his mother. The lion was perfect in her eye's she could want no one else.

Saint Sergio

Ileatea

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces