Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[JRP] Spoils and Plunder (Blackbeard x Nefarian)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image To say that Nefarian was bored was an understatement.

The massive lion padded along the hot desert lands, cursing the sun's heat with each step. His fur was so dark that he seemed to absorb the dancing beams of light that splayed over him. He much preferred travelling by the dark of night, but sometimes, much like this particular day, he felt drawn to walk in the day. As though something may happen, if he did. He would have no way of knowing, beforehand, that this time his feeling held water, so to speak.

He was an intimidating sight, his build being that of a particularly large and fierce lion, much like that of his father. At a distance, it looked as though pure magma had erupted from a volcano and that he, a mortal, had painted himself in it's hot liquids. A cruel, false grin drifted upwards and markings seemed to define plates of armor, where there were none.

His large paws carried him ever onward, his claws unsheathing at times to make marks in the dry, sun baked earth. His body parted tall, overgrown weeds as he went and his head was held high in a regal sort of fashion. He was unaware that he was near lands that were marked for a pride. If he had been aware, he really wouldn't have cared, anyway.

He was his own lion and, up until this point, the only call he answered to was that of his father.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 am
User Image

He had not told Joya of his plans. Not really. He had been thinking though, and he had come up with an idea that really couldn't be more perfect. What would father listen to? He would listen to force. If Blackbeard wanted to rule the pride upon his fathers death, he had to convince him. He really had ways to do it, but they all held malice. He had thought about killing his father himself. But had decided against it. Killing his father would not make him the heir he pretty much demanded from him.

With that plan out, he had started the other in motion. He wanted to get the meanest looking lions. Only the dark, dangerous ones. Though if they didn't follow his command he had no interest in them.. But hopefully he could find a few willing to just be a part of chaos.

He frowned, looking out with blood red eyes that stood out under the white fade of his bangs. He had been told he was a large lion, and he knew it was true. His family were all rather large, having god blood in them. Though their god blood were extended family.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 am
Nefarian paused, all four paws coming to rest beneath him as he let his gaze drift across the surrounding lands. He felt a twinge, a coming, something interesting would cross his path, and sooner, rather than later. Something cruel and, if he played his cards right, something wicked. He could stoke the fires. A chill of delight ran up his spine and he smiled.

Ah, there! His orange eyes came to rest on a creature approaching. He was a large male, dark in colour, save for the white patches that, in his opinion, marred the beauty of his midnight pelt. He watched impassively as Blackbeard approached, his tail flicking to and fro in a slow, almost rhythmic manner. This fellow was large, but he was confident in his own physical prowess and he instinctively knew nothing foul would come of this meeting.

At least, nothing foul on his end.

He simply waited, letting the stranger seek him out. The son of the God of Hate was in no hurry. He may only have one lifetime, but he had that entire lifetime to spread the raw hate and fury that coursed through his veins.

"What will you do?"

"What I always do."

"Crimson will stain the sands of the savanna."

"If I can help it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:22 pm
"You there!" Blackbeard called out, a frown on his features as he got closer. He was not going to stop, and if the other wanted he was fully willing to fight. But this guy looked like the type that Blackbeard had been looking for. He had been recruiting the darkest of souls. Though they had to remain obedient, and that was hard to find. He would have no one topping him, that just eliminated the point of the recruiting.

"Ye best prepare to fight, or stand aside. I be in no mood for petty grievances." He said quickly, as if he was expecting either or of the male. He didn't really want to fight.. Not that he wouldn't, it just took far too much energy when he had far better things to do.

"Tell me. What type of .. lion are you?" He asked, his head held tall as he asked the question. It was almost like he was looking down at the other, but until proven otherwise Blackbeard really didn't think much about him either way.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 am
"I have no grievance with you. I will not fight you, but I will not stand aside." His words were soft, almost friendly, but there was no denying the hint of malice that perpetually laced his voice, regardless of his sincerity. True, he had no intention of either. He wanted something from Blackbeard, just as he knew Blackbeard would want something from him and it filled his heart with a strange, twisted sort of joy.

The seer gave a slight, indignant sort of snort.

"What sort am I?"

"We're the sort he's looking for."

"I'm the sort you are looking for, the sort you need." He flashed his ivory fangs in a wry grin, tail flicking ever so slightly as he looked the other lion over.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 am
Blackbeard grinned when the other answered him. He didn't want the male to stand aside, and truth be told he wasn't looking to fight him either. He was going to be a formidable foe.. Of that Blackbeard was fairly certain.

"Aye, good good. I be glad to hear it. Ye don't even know what I be wanting, and still you agree. Yes. I like it."
He said, despite himself. That was likely the first time the male had smiled in a while. He normally didn't have reason to.. But it was safe to say, adding this large guy as a member in his personal war... It gave him a great pleasure.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 pm
"So, what is it?"

That was Nefarian, straight and to the point. He wasn't a lion that liked to dance around and play with frivolous formalities or traditions. Blunt, yes, most definitely, but he was no idiot. The molten orange that encompassed the entirety of his eyes watched Blackbeard carefully. His smile was infectious and Nefarian's continued to match. Even if he wasn't smiling, the curved, orange markings about his lips made it seem so.

"I feel that you need me, that something is afoot. Even better, what is in it for me?"

"Other than blood!" The little voice that chimed in the back of his mind caused a tingle of delight to trace down his spine. He would do whatever this lion wanted, if just to cause chaos and discord. He wouldn't truly be loyal to the lion, not in the sense that one might think. When his task was done, he would leave, as he always did. No good would come from this and no good was exactly what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am
Oh yes. He supposed he had not given the male any details. But he wasn't really worried about the details. He knew that this male wanted to cause problems, and that was just the thing Blackbeard was striving for. He rolled his eyes a bit, but cleared his throat to speak.

"What's in it for you? Fun, certainly. I can imagine you might get your own fair share of looting. However I promise nothing besides the chance to smite someone." He said. His eyes were dark, serious, as they stared into the bright orange ones of the other. He was deadly serious, a dark smile creeping onto his features.

"I am looking for a crew. A crew made of hardened criminals, you could say." He finished.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 pm
"That's what I," we, "like to hear."

There was no masking the excitement that the young male obviously felt. He truly didn't care that much for loot... At least of the non-fermented kind. He certainly liked his spirits, when he could get them. Otherwise, he truly just wanted to cause problems. This other, equally impressive male had told him all the right things to have him interested and he'd give causing hell his all, that was for certain.

"And what will this crew be doing, captain?" He flicked his ears slightly, his long, tufted tail curling about his leg leisurely.

"And by what should I call you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:29 am
The Aurrie

It was not lost on Blackbeard, how truly strange this lion was. It was sort of unnerving and for a moment he wondered if he would be able to control the male once he took up his cause. Blackbeard didn't care either way, if he couldn't he would have the crew kill him. If he did, then he would indeed be an asset.

"This Crew, would be taking over the pride of course. Kicking out the Pirate King who is undeserving of the role, if he is willing to give it to a welp that hasn't even been conceived yet."

He watched the male intently, but smiled devilishly.
"You can call me Blackbeard. Or Boss. Whichever you think is more appealing." He grinned.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 am
"Ah, some mutiny, then? I'm always game for that, Boss." Acknowledging someone above himself felt strange, alien even, but it was what he had agreed to do. It wouldn't kill him to at least go along with it until his time was done. Such was a small price to pay for some entertainment, after all.

"So I take it, then, you were passed over for the position as leader? A pity, as you are obviously such a strong lion. The weak and the cowardly are not fit to lead and it's obvious that you are neither of those things." He'd seen many in his day, after all, though he was still rather young in the grand scheme of things.

"You're my kind of lion. Lead on, then." He chuckled, orange eyes sparkling with devilish delight. Birds of a feather.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 pm
"You have a good mind. I shall enjoy watching you tear into the flesh of those who oppose me." He grinned, and motioned for the other to follow.

"Come. I will find a place to house you tonight. We will get you a more.. permanent residence in the very, very near future." He grinned once more. He could feel the power bristling under his pelt. This was going to be an adventure, and he was ready to take that adventure by force.

[END!]  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers