Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

The day was seeming to go swimmingly. The frog dangled from her maw as she crawled through the swamplands in search of a quiet place to munch on her unexpected snack. He had jumped right into her leg! She had simply been asked to take a free meal. That's how she was choosing to look at this.

When she was confident of her solitude, she dropped the frog to the earth. She could have eat it in one gulp but she was kind of hungry.. Eating it slowly, she was more likely to trick herself into thinking her meal was larger than it actually was.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
Shemshi was out exploring since he had some time on his paws. even though he had been in the swamps he now called home for quite some time, he couldn't help but enjoy exploring the lands and finding new areas he had yet to come across. he didn't think he would likely come across a member of the pride so quickly when he noticed the female munching on a frog she had caught. slowly he attempted to pass through without bugging her while she was enjoying her meal, but it seemed the mud had other ideas. with one false step, he went flailing to the ground with a splash and a loud groan from him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm
-SQUICK-

-Thud-

-Moan.-

Those three sounds caused Luci's heart to skip a beat and her eyes went wide. She nearly forgot her frog, and got to her feet as quickly as she could. She calmed herself, and smiled when her eyes landed on a male that had fallen into the mud.

"Do you always have such grace? Or was I just lucky to witness it?" She asked and grinned. She was a playful sort. It helped to make friends.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm
he slowly got to his feet, but he didn't bother trying to shake the mud off himself since he didn't want to splatter her with it and be rude. " you could say your just lucky you got to witness my amazing gracefulness." Shemshi gave his own grin with a small chuckle, and tried his best to shrug off his embarrassing moment. " i'm Shemshi by the way, what is yours?" he figured he might as well introduce himself since she got to see him flail about like a fool, though staying covered from head to toe in mud probably didn't win him any points ether with the ladies.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Well it just so happened her favorite thing in the world was mud. So if he was winning points with anyone it would have been her. Though right now she was a bit too amused to see him as much more than a handsome , yet clumsy, face.

"Ah. Well that is good to know. I thank you for allowing me to witness such flawless grace." She grinned, and stepped closer to the mud pit.

"My name is Luciernaga. I go by Luci though. It's not as long. Pleasure to meet you Shemshi."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm
" well it is my pleasure to allow you to see such flawless grace." Shemshi couldn't help but laugh with their joking around about his fall. " i'm pleased to meet you Luci." he now didn't feel so embarrassed and was glad she didn't seem to care that he had made a fool of himself. " i am sorry i interrupted your meal though. when i saw you, it seemed like you were enjoying it which is why i tried not to bother til i ended up being my clumsy self." really he normally wasn't a clumsy but it seemed the swamps tested his gracefulness.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 pm
"Oh, that frog? It's okay. It's hardly a meal worth slaving over." She walked back to the frog, picking up the small body and dropping into her maw. She crunched a few moments before swallowing and returning to her place near the mud.

"See? You didn't interrupt a thing. Though you should be more careful. The mud knows when you are afraid." She teased. She leaned over to poke him, and ended up falling in.

She snorted, and stood, mud clinging to her.

"You are also lucky that I enjoy the mud."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 pm
" well then i'm glad i didn't interrupt anything. and i have come to notice that the mud seems to know when im most afraid of slipping around." Shemshi was very happy he had not interrupted anything. what happened next though, sent him into hysterical laughter, when she fell trying to poke at him. he almost ended up falling again but managed to catch himself as he tried to catch his breath. " i am glad to hear it, as i have learned since joining the pride that i enjoy the mud as well. though i still need to learn to not be so clumsy when it comes to walking in the more slippery mud."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm
"Oh don't laugh at me. It wasn't funny." She teased. A smile played on her maw. She sat up, tall and graceful for a moment. Though in the next instant her eyes narrowed and she grinned mischeviously.

"Let's see how much you like it!" She called out, and turned to tackle him. She pushed him back into the mud and started molding mud that caked over him with her paws into little shapes.

"It's a mudcastle." She grinned, and took a glob and placed it on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:03 pm
" oh but it was that funny." snickering, he could tell she was up to something the second she had that mischievous grin on her face. " what are you d.........." he couldn't get out another word as she came at him to tackle him down. he was wide eyed with shock as he tried to scramble backwards but failed as she knocked him to the ground and into the mud. because of the shock of her little attack, he let her mold the mud that was on him into little shape. when she places the 'mudcastle' on his face, he started to laugh then wipe his face off with a paw. " oh you are too good Luci. but revenge will be mine!" grinning, he took some mud and attempted to dump it all over her face in retaliation.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 pm
She had to admit, their conversation was amusing. She grinned, and shook the mud off from her face. It ended with her mane tuft sticking straight up and she blushed. Her paws flung upwards, soothing the mane tuft back down. Though she saw him pick up mud and her eyes widened.

"You can't catch me!" She said, taking off and darting through the mud. Mud began flying all around her, and finally her paws landed on the harder earth.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm
Shemshi was surprised when she managed to take off before he could even get the mud even near her. all he could do was laugh and yell at her. "oh yes i can!!" scrambling to his feet, he went racing after her as fast as his paws could manage to in the mud with out falling into the mud. though when they managed to get onto harder earth, he picked up his pace as his footing was better. a grin was on his face as he raced after her, as he was enjoying this meeting a lot and didn't want the fun to end.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces