Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alibaster High

Back to Guilds

this is a RP where there is love, fights, and the un-normal life of teens. 

Tags: live, love, blood, Pain 

Reply Off Campus
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 pm
Enie stayed quite to that as she finished up. She looked herself in the mirror, pulling at her cheeks and inspecting her own face. She gave an annoyed huff before walking out. "All set" She said, already walking out to the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:55 pm
"How'd it go?" he asked, following after her, "Did you fit the zebra stiped ones?" he asked anxiouslly  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm
Enie smiled, blushing lightly. "Everything fit, Adam. I should call over your sister, show her how you get about underwear now." She said, rolling her eyes. She walked over to the cash registers and held something new on her arm, something silky and pink. "Where do you want to head to next?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm
"Whoah ,whoah wait..whats that new pink thing you got?" he asked as they walked out of the store.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm
Enie blinked, confused at first before noticing what he was talking about. "Nothing..." She mumbled shyly. "It's just a sleep shirt"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 pm
"Gosh Enie, your such a tease." he smiled, wrapping her arm around her as they walked.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm
Enie giggled and leaned against him, holding the bag with one hand. "So where do you want to go to next? I'm still gonna buy you something now or later" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:18 pm
"I honestly can't think of anything." he said, "I wanna go home and sleep, or you could model for me." he winked.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:21 pm
Enie blushed and said:"I would barely get to the second outfit" with a teasing smile. "But home it is" She chirped.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 pm
"I will retain myself." he said calmly, leading them to the car.  

Constant Munchies

Boo You Whore_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:26 pm
"I'm not gonna do it anyway, Adam" She said as she got in. "I let you pick, that should be enough"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 pm
"Damn it, you got me all excited!" he laughed, driving them offf (Exit, you post?)  

Constant Munchies

Psychotic Memories
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm
Kate walked around the mall buying what she needed, she got stuff from Hot Topic, Journeys, Spencers, and a few other stores. She went the the bathroom and changed into what she bought, stuffing her old clothes into her backpack and quickly doing her make-up. When she came out, guys were looking at her like she was eye candy. She shook it off and walked out of the mall, heading towards the river. *Exit*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 pm
-He sits alone at a table with his wolf and sword next to him..He sits alone and has a hood on- Remembering His parents deaths..And the man he killed to avenge them- *He sighs*  

vVvDeathsythevVv

Dangerous Hunter

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

Scarlett & Elena

Scarlett and Elena ran down the mall, laughing and chasing each other. "Elena!" Scarlett yelled, running after her blonde perky friend. Elena laughed and continued to skip/run down the mall hall.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff