Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  FREE MONEY
View Results

astrophe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 am
I've got a pre-paid visa that's been sitting in my wallet for months, so I just put $20 on my e-shop account. So, what would you recommend I buy?
I already have:
Dr. Mario Express
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
Super Mario Land 1 + 2
VVVVVV
Warioware SNAPPED

I'm not really interested in getting any more virtual console stuff, because I have those games on my DS lite.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 am
Pushmo is a must-get. Sakura Samurai is pretty good as well!  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm
Zen Pinball 3D if you like pinball at all. I've been enjoying it.

If you have any iOS devices you can get a free version of it with only one table. You buy the rest, but I'm not sure it's all the same tables. I know there are more.

There's another supposedly good 3D pinball game that's a port of a PS2 game, and it's also on PSN and Xbox live, but it has more tables on those services. Also the 3DS version of that one, which is "The William's Collection" or something is on a card, so you'd have to carry that around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:47 pm
Sakura Samurai
Pushmo

Sakura Samurai can be kind of repetitive and has a hefty learning curve, but if you like deliberate action games like Punch-Out, you'd like this.

Pushmo can be even more repetitive, but it's got a lot of content and you can share user made levels with QR codes, which is neat.

Don't touch any of Wayforward's Mighty games. They're overrated and the file size on Switch Force is huge for no reason.  

Waynebrizzle

astrophe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm
Waynebrizzle
Sakura Samurai
Pushmo

Sakura Samurai can be kind of repetitive and has a hefty learning curve, but if you like deliberate action games like Punch-Out, you'd like this.

Pushmo can be even more repetitive, but it's got a lot of content and you can share user made levels with QR codes, which is neat.

Don't touch any of Wayforward's Mighty games. They're overrated and the file size on Switch Force is huge for no reason.

Thanks for the warning, I've been considering getting a couple of the Mighty games cuz Nintendo Power loves that s**t, but I guess I'll pass  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm
astrophe
Waynebrizzle
Sakura Samurai
Pushmo

Thanks for the warning, I've been considering getting a couple of the Mighty games cuz Nintendo Power loves that s**t, but I guess I'll pass

It may just be me as well, but I was just really disappointed with the two I've gotten so far (Mighty Milky Way and Mighty Switch Force).  

Waynebrizzle

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Links Awakening  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Mutant Mudds  

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jennalaia

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm
I'd recommend Link's Awakening and (because I'm musically-attuned) Guitar Rock Tour. It's really fun~ *_*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:31 am
TETRIS! every thing must have TETRIS!  

Parkent

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm
New Super Mario Bros 2. cool  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers