Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
The Guild (U/C I NEED to stop making so many rps XD)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 am
plot:
10 years ago, a freak accident at a power plant released a recently discovered and untested gas, it swamped the globe, killing anybody unfortunate enough to breath it in
Or so it seemed
the lucky(?) few that survived breathing it in were gifted with unusual and usually dangerous powers.
but was it really a gift?

3 years ago, a woman who spent every day practising and perfecting her own power called Isadora started a guild she simply called "The Guild". Since that day, The Guild has been training teenagers to control their inherited powers and use them for good, and assist in keeping The Guild secret from the rest of the world.

but not every person with powers is good
another organisation called Lucifer lead by a mysterious figure has risen, with the motives of ruling the world and destroying the guild forever!

so we have The Guild, Lucifer and the rest of the world

who are you?

RULES:

1.) please be kind to each other, this will go a lot smoother if we all just get along
2.) I'm personally okay with vital organs being splattered all over the back wall in immense detail, but I'm sure not everybody else is, now I'm not saying bloodless carnage but please spare us the details if it gets too messy
3.) this also goes for cussing too, its fine with me, but I don't want (bleep) cussing (bleep) every (bleep) other (bleep) word just because I say you can do it, thats going overboard and its very annoying
4.) I'm all for romance, but I don't want or need pages and pages of detail on the sweet moments you spend together, no matter ho sweet they are wink
5.) I also don't want cybering I don't want to read it, and I'm also fairly sure nobody else wants to either
6.) so basically, keep it PG-13 if you please
7.) No godmodding, no ultimate ott powers that can pwn everybody elses and kill the whole goddamn universe
8.) and, if I ask you to change your profile, don't be offended, don't go into a temper tantrum over it, I only want to help
9.) no txt tlk, I can't read it, want it written in the 3rd person
thoughts like this
"speech like this"
10.) I've probably forgotten many things so I will add more rules if I remember
11.) send me profiles with the subject of "what does this button do?" so I know you've read the rules DO NOT POST THEM HERE  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 am
PROFILES:

The guild/Lucifer:
HI, my name is (name), I am (age) years old, I am also a (gender) and (gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, y'know what I mean) in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm (personality). This is my life story, if you are willing to listen: (bio, optional mind). I like lots of stuff, I particularly like (likes) but I really don't like (dislikes). 10 years ago, I received/I inherited a power, and that power is (power). I belong to (organisation). When I look in the mirror, I see (appearance, Image or description)

powered people outside of the guild/lucifer:

HI, my name is (name), I am (age) years old, I am also a (gender) and (gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, y'know what I mean) in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm (personality). This is my life story, if you are willing to listen: (bio, optional mind). I like lots of stuff, I particularly like (likes) but I really don't like (dislikes). 10 years ago, I received/I inherited a power, and that power is (power). When I look in the mirror, I see (appearance, Image or description)

Normal people:
HI, my name is (name), I am (age) years old, I am also a (gender) and (gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, y'know what I mean) in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm (personality). This is my life story, if you are willing to listen: (bio optional mind). I like lots of stuff, I particularly like (likes) but I really don't like (dislikes). When I look in the mirror, I see (appearance, Image or description)

Accepted profiles:

Guild:

HI, my name is Isadora, I am 25 years old, I am also a girl and straight in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm bright, kind, a bit childish, but when you threaten MY loved ones, you'd better say your prayers! I am friendly, talkative, I'm not THAT clingy, I won't pester you and I'll leave you alone if you want me to (although, if I find the guy I like on top of my wardrobe, going through my sock draw, I might want to ask a few questions XD) but I'm more than willing to give hugs, lots...and lots...of hugs. I like lots of stuff, I particularly like children, flowers, animals, drawing, Aster (but SHHH), Drawing Aster when he's not looking, giving him surprise hugs (and watching him nearly jump out of his skin EVERY TIME biggrin ), giving hugs to anybody who needs them. but I really don't like Lucifer, anybody who threatens the Guild or innocent people. 10 years ago, I received a power, and that power is Plant Manipulation. I belong to The Guild. When I look in the mirror, I see working on

HI, my name is Aster, I am 23 years old, I am also a boy and straight in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm calm, cool, easily annoyed, quick thinking, cautious, a little weird, quiet but protective over innocent people and children, partcularly Kendal (that is NOT a child! its a little psycho demon who likes to mess with my stuff and steal my clothes D:<). I like lots of stuff, I particularly like POCKY! anything chocolaty, books, long baths, getting caught in the rain, going for walks early in the morning and late at night moving stuff with my mind JUST BECAUSE I CAN biggrin but I really don't like anyone who tries to hurt innocent people, Lucifer, getting cold, blood, important things I can't remember no mater how hard I try. 10 years ago, I received a power, and that power is psychokinesis . I belong to The Guild. When I look in the mirror, I see a relatively tall guy, with white hair, pale skin and slate grey eyes (all of which are effects of the explosion) I usually wear the first thing I find in the closet that goes together

HI, my name is Kayla, I am 20 years old, I am also a Girl and Bi in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm openly friendly, unafraid of dangers that may lay ahead. And you know? That is absoultely right. I get accused of being dense quite a bit... Im not that bad am I? This is my life story, if you are willing to listen: I took Neti out for a walk when I was 10. Mama allowed it. Maybe it was our horrible luck that it was the night of the mysterious explosion. I looked into it, attempting to find more information. And I found the guild in the end. I have been here since I was 13... I wonder if this would be a good time to show Neti this? I like lots of stuff, I particularly like Neti, practicing my powers, being obnoxious, volleyball and soccer but I really don't like Things moving slowly, dealing with bad guys and.... not doing my own thing. I can't stand being told what to do. 10 years ago, I received/I inherited a power, and that power is wind. I belong to the guild. When I look in the mirror, I see a dirty blonde girl with sea blue eyes and a slightly reserved smile. I often dress myself in greens and purples

Lucifer:

Humans:

HI, my name is Corey, I am 14 years old, I am also a male and gay in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm friendly, resourceful, intelligent, but naive and sometimes pretty gullible, and like an open book. I like lots of stuff, I particularly like Xbox live, chocolate, swimming, climbing, walking at night. but I really don't like being tricked, being stalked, being ignored, getting lost. When I look in the mirror, I see again, getting round to it

HI, my name is Neti, I am 13 years old, I am also a boy and Bi in case you were wondering. Anyhoo, some people say I'm naive to the point of stupidity, but I know I am not. Showing it is just soooo boring.I am also told I am dense.What does that mean? This is my life story, if you are willing to listen: I used to have an older sissy.Kayla was the best sister ever! I was told that some weird thing happened when I was about three, and Kayla had taken me for a walk. Some explosion thingie happened, and suddenly, we have this strange powers and stuff and.... Its so cool! I do wish I had a cooler power though. I like lots of stuff, I particularly like Kayla, chocolate, swimming, running, ohohoh and computers but I really don't like being alone, sitting still (even when I am using the computer I need to get up and pace every couple minutes or kick my feet or tap my fingers or something), being told no, and fire..... 10 years ago, I received/I inherited a power, and that power is healing. I got really good at it too, but Mama told me to watch who I showed it too. When I look in the mirror, I see a brown haired boy with crystal clear blue eyes, and a big smile, and a blue shirt and blue jeans and peach skin and a small overall height.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items