Character Creation Guidelines:

We captains are suckers for a good love story, and so we feel that each character deserves a happy ending or at the very least a good chance at one. For this reason we have decided to put these guidelines in place which put certain parameters we think are vital on character creation.

General Slave and Master Creation: Be sure in the creation process to put effort into your characters, inadequate profiles will be taken down and sent to the creator with critique. We do not have high standards but we do have them, depth of character is important to us.

The Back Up Method: Masters are NOT allowed to buy numerous slaves with the intention of monopolizing them. If you buy characters intended to be future love interests, you must also purchase “backups” so to speak. Realistically if you purchase four female slaves, do you expect to satisfy them all, no, no you don’t. For example If you buy four female slaves, and they are straight, you MUST also purchase three straight males for them. There must be a potential suitor for each slave so that no character ends up wasted in a household.

Character Balance: One problem that plagues ALL S+M guilds is unbalanced amount of feminine and masculine characters. There is often one masculine character for every seven even eight feminine characters. This will not be tolerated here. Once the number of feminine characters exceeds the number of masculine characters, or vice versa by ten the making of whichever type may be going over will be prohibited until the number is balanced.

Character Inactivity: A character that has not been used at all within three weeks of creation will be sent back to the creator, plain and simple. A single post outside the profile forum will prevent this immediate deletion.

Note:
When I say ‘feminine’ or ‘masculine’ character I do not at all mean gender, but those with a feminine or masculine quality to them regardless of gender. I trust you understand the parameters of this.

Note: These guidelines are new, and may be revised sooner than later.