Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
what will you do for the person who means the most to you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm
chains will attach to my heart, only because those chains belong to you. i will carry the weight a thousand of miles to prove my love to you. no matter what the obstacle, i will fight until the end for you. my soul forever belongs to you  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm
Hmm, since no one else has replied, I figured you should have at least one reply.

To answer your question honestly, I would give my life to them, fight for them, and protect them with every fiber of my being. In other words, the same thing you said. 3nodding  

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 pm
haha its nice to see a reply, i wanted to see what people would do for their loved ones since valentines day is nearing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 am
wow this looks so empty lol, i guess no one wants to talk about their loved ones.....well thats ok i guess lol  

DrksStoryteller9000

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 pm
DLT15dragonlord
wow this looks so empty lol, i guess no one wants to talk about their loved ones.....well thats ok i guess lol

Yeah, there are quite a few who would rather keep such topics under wraps. I don't mind talking about it, although discretion is always advised. Lol. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 pm
I would fight through anything if it meant to keep him safe, I would not and will not harrass him or force him in any way, I will not leave his side when he needs me most, and I would do anything for him because he's the only one I love, I love you Julian, and it doesn't have have to be Valentine's day to feel this way(:  

way_to_the_dawn67

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:54 pm
way_to_the_dawn67
I would fight through anything if it meant to keep him safe, I would not and will not harrass him or force him in any way, I will not leave his side when he needs me most, and I would do anything for him because he's the only one I love, I love you Julian, and it doesn't have have to be Valentine's day to feel this way(:

That is very true, its awesome to see that you feel that way. i wish more people would be this way, more and more i am finding selfish people. really i started this because i wanted to see that there truly are people out there that are indeed caring  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 pm
DLT15dragonlord
way_to_the_dawn67

That is very true, its awesome to see that you feel that way. i wish more people would be this way, more and more i am finding selfish people. really i started this because i wanted to see that there truly are people out there that are indeed caring
aww thank you ^^ i dont like the people i see sometimes because they dont show kindness to others sometimes. And i dislike the way my parents have treated me so when i was 11-12 i decided that i wouldnt treat my kids or anyone else the same as they did. I wont put my kids through wht i went through :3  

way_to_the_dawn67

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:30 pm
way_to_the_dawn67
DLT15dragonlord
way_to_the_dawn67

aww thank you ^^ i dont like the people i see sometimes because they dont show kindness to others sometimes. And i dislike the way my parents have treated me so when i was 11-12 i decided that i wouldnt treat my kids or anyone else the same as they did. I wont put my kids through wht i went through :3

thats great that you wish the best for your children when you have them. im sorry to hear that your parents would treat you that way. you seem like a great person that deserves to be treated kindly, and with respect  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 pm
Well I say I would do anything. But when it really comes down to it, they wouldn't do anything for me. I'm still trying to prove to my someone that I'll always be there for them, no matter what.  

o0o_Final_Fantasy_o0o
Crew
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces