[PRP] New to the Sands (Sozin & Moja)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 am
User Image

Sozin was rather enjoying these new lands. They provided the right challenges, both mentally and physically. He didn't bother to manipulate those around him as often as he had in the rogue lands, mostly because it would be far too much effort to maintain multiple 'personalities' in a pride setting. Too much conflict, he decided, and simply resorted to a rather 'cold' persona. He smirked a little. He wasn't really out to make friends, so how he looked to others was of little concern to him, but making the entire pride hate him wasn't really a good plan either.

He stalked across the sands smoothly, enjoying the heat on his back.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 am
User Image Moja had been lazily sitting on a sand dune during her off-time from nannying. She sighed, wishing for her own litter to baby and take care of, but at the moment the only one she had for coddling was her grandson who had recently joined the pride and their familiars. Not one of those parties really enjoyed it.

The lioness tilted her head, until she saw a red shape moving among the sand. It wasn't anyone she recognized as an older member, but she recalled seeing him once when she was with Abidemi. As a training soldier, he spent a lot of time at the battle grounds and explained to her that the lion was a new member. Her grandson didn't know his name, though.

Moja thought it would be nice to extend a welcome to the new lion. Not that Firekin were a touchy-feely bunch, but she was a lioness with a big heart and friendly disposition.

"Hello, there!" She called to the male and made her way down the side of the dune to meet him.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 am

Sozin didn't startle as the voice called out to him, he barely responded at all, but after a moment or two, he turned his head towards the noise and raised a brow. Ah. A female, perched on the dune, had called to him and now as heading towards him. Hmm, curious. He wouldn't call those in the firekin 'mean' but they weren't all that outrageously friendly either, which suited him just fine.

However, he wasn't one to turn down the company of an attractive female while he was bored.

"Hello," he called back, plastering a charming grin on his face within a few moments of turning towards her.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:43 pm
Moja's own smile got a little bit brighter when he answered with a grin of his own. He was a rather handsome male, with reds not like her own, and beautiful white patterning on his back and shoulder. Oh, but she shouldn't be so shallow! It wasn't like she was out hunting for a male to give her cubs, but it didn't matter if the new friend she made was good-looking.

Maybe it was that her Firekin lineage was diluted with several rogues, but Moja was one of the nicer members of the pride, for sure. She cocked her head and settled into sitting in the sand at a pleasant distance for conversation. "You're somewhat new to the pride, aren't you? I'm Moja, it's nice to meet you."

The lioness was glad Ayo wasn't around to bother his way into the conversation. She curled her tail around her feet. "How do you like it so far?"  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 pm
Puhterodactyl

Sozin kept his charming grin plastered on his face, though that was not that much of a struggle as the female before him was rather beautiful. It had never been hard to be charming around beautiful females, especially as this one seemed to be quite friendly. Good. He could use some easy conversation, rather than the arguments he had gotten into with a few of the other pride members.

"Indeed I am new," he agreed, inclining his head to her as she introduced herself to him. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lion, a pleasure to meet you Moja. I am Sozin."

He tilted his head to the side in contemplation of her question. "I have found the atmosphere quite perfect." A pride of warriors suited him perfectly. "Though some have been less than friendly I'm afraid." Playing the sympathy card around friendly females tended to work rather well, he mused to himself, allowing his grin to dim a little as if the attitudes of others actually bothered him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:52 pm
Velveteen Angel

Moja cooed at the flattery. Oh, he was too much! "I'm glad you like our home! What is your rank, might I ask?" Her acid-green eyes shined with interest. But her ears turned flat against her head. Less than friendly? She chewed on a corner of her lip. Well, that wasn't really that unusual, was it? No, not for the Firekin. Some were much more picky about 'true Firekins', those born in the pride and with a lineage that traced back to the founders. But all agreed, however hesitantly, that joining rogues were critical for the blood to not be inbred and sustain the pride.

"Oh, well, I'm rather sorry to hear that..." She trailed off. "I actually came about joining the pride because a lion found one of my daughters and I near-death. This was our refuge, and it eventually became our permanent residence." Yes, the Firekin could show mercy, but it was not common.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces