Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skeksis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 am
Savage Destiny
*screams uncontrollably*

BABY WEASELS!

Oh god Skek, they're so cute! gonk I want them. Agh, it still hurts my heart to look at ferrets, I miss my guys so much.

Also, give Mr. Crankypants Roland a hug and a squeeze from his Auntie Savage. Glad it was just a polyp!

That is pretty much my reaction whenever I see them. It means that folks are treated to random outbursts of 'Babieeeees!' and ridiculous silly-talk at any hour, I'm sure they find it very nauseating but I don't care a whit!

You can have Morri if you like- she's teething and has just learnt how to climb. Great combo! whee

Hug has been given and received with relative good grace! [for him, anyway]

Do you ever get updates from the folks who adopted your weasels?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:42 am
Shanna66
aww. how does your little hound like her new family members?

will you ever hunt with the brown one? or is she just going to be a pet?

She is atrociously and insanely jealous. rofl And they bite her toes. And she poked the little poley with her nose today and ended up with a weasel attached to her snout. She hates them! rofl

If she grows enough and is robust enough she will get tried out. If she stays super tiny or is physically frail then she will be a pet. Rabbits can get really rough, particularly towards the end of the season and it wouldn't be fair to expect a tiny or frail ferret to deal with them.  

Skeksis

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:48 am
Skeksis
Shanna66
aww. how does your little hound like her new family members?

will you ever hunt with the brown one? or is she just going to be a pet?

She is atrociously and insanely jealous. rofl And they bite her toes. And she poked the little poley with her nose today and ended up with a weasel attached to her snout. She hates them! rofl

If she grows enough and is robust enough she will get tried out. If she stays super tiny or is physically frail then she will be a pet. Rabbits can get really rough, particularly towards the end of the season and it wouldn't be fair to expect a tiny or frail ferret to deal with them.

lol poor rushie XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 am
Skeksis
That is pretty much my reaction whenever I see them. It means that folks are treated to random outbursts of 'Babieeeees!' and ridiculous silly-talk at any hour, I'm sure they find it very nauseating but I don't care a whit!

You can have Morri if you like- she's teething and has just learnt how to climb. Great combo! whee

I'd squeal every time I saw them too! They're disgustingly cute.

I do get updates on my guys. Actually, I can visit if I want, but I rarely go down there anymore. Vivi and Roscoe Jenkins have both passed, from old age and goddamn insulinoma respectively, and I find it really hard to go down there and just see Freya and Calvin. Vivi and Jenkins were the two I really had a special bond with. sad  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:50 pm
Savage Destiny
Skeksis

I do get updates on my guys. Actually, I can visit if I want, but I rarely go down there anymore. Vivi and Roscoe Jenkins have both passed, from old age and goddamn insulinoma respectively, and I find it really hard to go down there and just see Freya and Calvin. Vivi and Jenkins were the two I really had a special bond with. sad

I thought you only had two weasels confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:56 pm
I've totally fallen in love with ferrets, but.. boyfriend thinks they stink. XD I love the way they smell. So I imagine I won't get one any time soon. Plus in doing research, I discovered they require a LOT more than I thought. And I want the best for my pets. :3

And I was super confused.. hunting? with ferrets? So of course I youtubed it. WHO KNEW! I totally couldn't have imagined that.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Savage Destiny
Skeksis

I thought you only had two weasels confused

Nope, I had four. Vivi and Freya were the original two, then Roscoe Jenkins, then Calvin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 pm
Seeing as I've come across and met up with a breeder here in the US I regularly get to squeal BABY WEASELS! As she takes great pains to post pics of her babies 2x weekly on her facebook. And I must say her hobs are both HUGE! Having been used to pet store ferts it amazed me how large her boys actually were, and sadly highlights the difference that breeding can make.  

Akiska

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces