derp derp
  :|
View Results

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 am
So my cycle is this:
Two weeks I'm completely normal.
Next week I'm fantasizing about guys (usually two actors in particular).
Next week I think I'm the scum of the earth but my feelings are back in check where I at least prefer girls but I want to be alone all the time forever.
Then I start and I'm in pain and gross but I'm happy and likin' what I like.
Lather rinse repeat.

So let's say I'm with a girl and everything's awesome for two weeks. Then I only want guys, then I want to be alone forever, and then I'm in pain and gross. How will I ever have a relationship for more than 2-3 weeks at a time? Or will this stop after I'm with someone?

Have any of your hormones ever messed up a relationship?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 am
Yes. Mostly on account of my having a thyroid disorder for ten years, and occasionally having a cycle that's a little off kilter. Apparently, my unbalanced hormones and my attempting to keep them in check are what make me a bad person. Doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes me a bad person.

All in all, this is not uncommon. Give yourself a bit of a break. Again, you're just starting out in the dating pool and giving yourself a chance to know who you are romantically, sexually, what have you. You have every right to just DATE, rather than say, "I AM IN RELATIONSHIP AFTER ONE DAY." No strings attached, just get to know people, see what attracts you to a person. You're not going to automagically figure out overnight. :B

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm
Yuh-huh I'm a super-human everyone knows this.

Also dude I can't even imagine you as a bad person. :I  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Narcoleptic Tree Nut
Yuh-huh I'm a super-human everyone knows this.

Also dude I can't even imagine you as a bad person. :I
Tell that to the girls I've dated. XD  

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:15 pm
i can imagine that i ruined relationships with my emotional outbursts. :/ especially my long distance one. i would go crazy because we'd only text and i wanted more. so when i'd get all hormonal i'd turn into a psycho b***h.
eh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 pm
captain buttcheeks
i can imagine that i ruined relationships with my emotional outbursts. :/ especially my long distance one. i would go crazy because we'd only text and i wanted more. so when i'd get all hormonal i'd turn into a psycho b***h.
eh.
I do this. I am not realizing more and more how much I am crazy b***h with long distance relationships. poor tmp.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces