new additions and merry xmas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm
Hey, so this thread is like, 2 weeks late lol. I wanted to introduce two new....

drum roll please...

SNAILS!

lol, sorry for the excitement, you know damn well I can't afford any more pets of the non aquatic variety.

Anyway, this is, nameless zebra snail #1
User Image

wether or not I borther naming him I haven't put much thought into. I was thinking something plain and simple though, like Stan and Mike.

I finally caved and just BOUGHT a divider. Finding materials to make my own was starting to get frustrating, no one knew what I was talking about, if they did they didn't have it and didn't know who would sell it. Anyway, Zuko is pretty happy. He's back to himself. He's, well, quite literally a big fish in a small pond. The fit wasn't perfect on account of I suck, so the babies are capable of squeezing through but he doesn't mind them. They can't bully him for food, and oddly enough, his fins are all better, so I guess it was the adults that were shredding them not the babies. Of course I realized AFTER installing it, that it would have been nice to get a big one and go more diagonally, too late now. I'm happy I can still see everyone. I did think I would see more of Shy, I moved his cave right up against the side of the tank where I can see inside but I guess he's hiding somewhere else cause I haven't seen him. The only thing that bugs me is the blue really stands out.

User Image

I also bought everyone a new food. They still have some frozen bloodworms but rather than their, possibly expired flake crap, they have this nice pellet food now, and as I suspected, they poop so much less!

I did give away 10 babies already. 5 are living at school, 5 went to my teacher's daughter. I'll post the others on kijiji again eventually, for now it's not too crowded and they keep zuko company.

So that's about it for the fish.

The rats got some zbones, a new toy, cookies and a hammock/house. They're not impressed with the house lol. They seem to prefer hand made stuff annoyingly. Cause everything I make looks super ugly.

User Image

User Image

Rascal didnt get much this year. I feel guilty. Last year the scratch post was a big hit. This year he got some food and a collar.
User Image

User Image

User Image

crappy shot of his awesome soy collar
User Image

Cowboy was CRAZY, he gets worse every year. He was grabbing random presents and opening them and there was no stopping him.

*My attempt at getting him to hold still
User Image

Just a random picture of my cousins, fat, bald cat.
User Image

So here is the yearly video of the furkids christmas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt2_iJ6TzGg&list=UUkcirj5s_kK309NANIn8tFg&index=1&feature=plcp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 pm
Awesome pictures! Why'd they shave their kitteh?  

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:53 pm
hmm, forgot to post pic of the tank lol

User Image

their cat is shaved cause my cousin's girlfriend doesn't like hair stare

(they are currently in the great dog debate, she likes dogs but doesn't want one in the house, sort of understandable with the new baby but my cousin grew up with a dog like me and well, family isn't complete without one lol)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games