New betta...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm
I never ended up posting about this, I don't think, but I lost Kissyface about a month ago. He was fine that morning, fine that evening, and dead when I went to go to bed. I still have zero idea what happened.

I rather let the tank go after he died, and I lost all the plants but one hardy java fern. This week I decided to buy some plants and get the tank ready for eventual occupation. Of course, I fell in love with a betta yesterday at the LFS where I got the plants. xD I resisted yesterday, but could not stop thinking about him, so he came home today.

He is a teeny tiny little man. Also very sassy. No name yet!

User Image

Forgive the crappy pics!
User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm
All of you and your tanks are making me so jelly. I have no where for a tank right now though.

Such a cutie and he does look like one of the tiniest I've seen. Do you think he is still growing or just a really small adult? What is that a 15gallon tank?  

Krissim Klaw
Crew

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:05 pm
Its a 14 gallon. smile

Not sure on his age! The guy at the LFS wasn't sure how old he was. I think it's possible he still has some growing to do, but its also possible he's done and just teeny. I suppose I'll find out!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 pm
4laugh aaawwweee he is handsome!!!! we saw a pure white one in petsmart yesterday, and one that is in horrible conditions, but I wasn't able to bring either home, though I would love to bring both of them home, its the time of the new Betta's apparently xD I just got one too razz  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 am
He looks like a smaller version of mine! He's gorgeous! Congrats on your new addition!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 am
If he disappears, it wasn't me ninja  

Akari_32

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:41 am
He's ccuuuttee, sorry about kissyface. He needs an elegant manly name :p something to do with the moon maybe lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 pm
I still don't have a name for him guys. D: Nothing fits!

Gaby, I do miss Kiss. It was harder because it was so sudden. There were zero signs of sickness that day, hell even that month. He was sickly when I got him though, and had his ups and downs. Poor little guy.  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:08 pm
Savage Destiny
I still don't have a name for him guys. D: Nothing fits!

Gaby, I do miss Kiss. It was harder because it was so sudden. There were zero signs of sickness that day, hell even that month. He was sickly when I got him though, and had his ups and downs. Poor little guy.
IMO he looks like a Poseidon or a Tritant to me xD  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff