Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueBell05
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:59 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon

Sas crawled across the bed towards him before kneeling up and kissing him once softly on the lips. She wasn't one for romance it was a more of a pat on the back, job well done. Suddenly she wasn't so adverse to having a butler around...

She was just about to pull her arms away from around his neck when Rakka came fluttering through the window.
"Urgh aren't you two done yet!" Mantel exclaimed clinging to the windowsill. If her nerves weren't quite so steady Sas' could have fallen off the bed in shock. The boy hadn't been watching had he!! She felt a little guilty having forgotten him but he seemed perfectly alright ... physically at least.
"When you left me at the baths I figured it was just more training, I did a good job hunting you down but I don't know how wrestling each other all night helps me learn!"
Wrestling each other.. Sas' giggled inwardly but managed to speak with her usual bluntness
"You didn't watch, did you?"
"I did for a bit but it was really boring, neither of you are very good you kept letting each other win. So I went off exploring with Rakka." Oh gods she was going to have some explaining to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:31 am
Sebastian looked at Mantel with a hint of amusement in his eyes, hie mouth unwavering despite the childlike hilarity. He allowed her sort-of-compliment of a kiss and was curtly bowing again before she could blink an eye.

"Oh...I certainly hope you did not get into any mischief, my young student." he pre-scolded the little one. Any excuse to not have to explain what they were doign was enough for him. Let him think that...he would grow up fast enough.

"Mistress, can I get you anything?" he asked, his voice unwavering as he looked at the foal still clining behind them. Likely, breakfast would be skipped and the night's actions forgotten...that was how it always was. One night. One awkward morning; and with any luck she would let him go and relieve herself of his presence. Surely...looking at him in the eye after such a night she would want to dismiss him. His brain kept coming up with ideas to get back to his real duties but he was, otherwise, stuck with the boy-in-training and his new Mistress until she said otherwise...

blue-bell05

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

BlueBell05
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon

Locking eyes with the butler, Sas' considered this for a moment. "No that will be all" she said casually "You will take the boy out for his final training session and then you are dismissed of service. Your debt is repaid." With a bow and a yes mistress Sebastian, swept over to the window where Mantel was complaining loudly. A swift wack across the back of his head silenced him instantly.

Sas didn't wait to watch them go she instantly began setting the room to right and once they were well and truly gone pulled their tortured roommate from the closet and untied his hands before sweeping out the window, heading for home. On her way back up the mountain she reminisced over the past few days. She wouldn't miss Sebastian exactly, it wasn't in her nature and no doubt they would soon return to being rivals but she was glad they had crossed paths, regardless of the circumstance. Seeing him train the boy and through his assistance with the Marquis she had gained a respect and admiration for him and couldn't denny he was a credit to the Guild.

(( Shall we roll to see if Babies will ensue or just say they're a given? You would be drawing it/them, hooray for free breeding XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 am
(( indeed. letsa ROLLLL biggrin I love rollin' :> ))
blue-bell05

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
BlueBell05 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

BlueBell05
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 pm
((even's = babies, odd = no babies. Away we roll!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon

oops no tag, see above we gots babies!!  

BlueBell05
Crew

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 am
(( Ahahaha! XD You fertile lil bugger XD ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff