[PRP] Children are Parasites [Jacob/Donovan] - Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 am
Jacob had to admit that he was nervous. It was an altogether new sensation to him. One that he was not at all fond of. Worse, it was brought on by that damn man. Donovan to be exact. He had this obnoxious way of working his way into Jacob's skin and staying there like some filthy disease. One that had the ability to make him loose his damn mind.

He had left him a note early that morning telling him they needed to talk. He had spent all day trying to think of what that could mean. By now he was worried, annoyed and most definitely pissed. He couldn't believe that he had this effect on him, even after all the time they had been together.

He looked to his feet and cursed as he realized he was starting to wear a path in the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:05 pm
Donovan prolonged the moment when he would have to return home with his news. Even though he was happy about the news he had for Jacob there was no telling what his mate's reaction would be. By mid-afternoon he finally returned home and stashed his earnings away as he always did. He got himself a glass of water and sat at the kitchen table. He would wait for Jacob right there.

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 pm
Jacob could hear the footsteps of his mate upstairs and took a deep breath trying to calm himself before his lost his control and did something he would regret. After a few agonizingly long moments of silence he realized that Donovan wasn't coming down the stairs and cursed loudly and violently. If it was so ******** important the p***k could have the decency to drag his soon to be dead carcass down the stairs like a man rather than a coward and face Jacob with whatever the news was. He sighed and palmed a knife for a few minutes before letting out a strained sigh and setting it down on his way up to the kitchen.

He stared from the doorway cooly and waited. Whatever it was...he had better get to the point soon. Jacob's already minimal patience was nearing its end.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm
Donovan heard the curses clearly and sighed as he drank more water and continued to wait for Jacob to come up to the kitchen. He refused to go down to the basement. In all honesty that basement terrified him to no end. When Jacob finally made his way into the kitchen, Donovan took a deep breath. It was better to get this out now rather than stall. "Listen closely, Jacob, this is very important. I am pregnant and I want to keep the babies. I've already prayed to the Goddess of child-birth to ask strictly for boys. The bottom line is you are going to be a father."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:59 pm
Jacob stared at -no, rather through- Donovan as he spoke. He opened his mouth to respond before quickly closing it again as a series of thoughts and emotions cycled through his mind. He was furious of course. Children were nasty filthy creatures. Leeches from conception onwards. The devoured the life of their hosts and only grew progressively worse as time went on. They got into things that didn't belong to them and made to much noise.

Of course, he was genuinely intrigued and excited from a scientific stand point. Curious to study in depth the strain and stress that Donovan would be put through. A chance to study torment -that Donovan had stupidly chosen to force upon himself- up close. Maybe to even make worse. For a second there was a sinister sneer playing at his lips as he considered the options.

Finally he sat and glanced disinterestedly at Donovan. "Fine. I won't even try and fight you on this point. It seems you've made the decision for both of us and no matter how much I dislike it, I cannot change that fact. But let me make some things clear to you." Here he paused and leaned in, the sneer clearer on his face now. "I will study every agonizing second of it in great detail. You will spend the evenings downstairs with me. And if any of the little parasites are born female I will sacrifice them in a flash. Am I clear my dear lover?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:17 pm
Donovan blinked at Jacob as he started to speak. He was taking this much more calmly than he expected. Soon the look of shock turned to a glare as his lover told him he had to spend his evenings in that god forsaken basement. The comment about any girls they might have didn't faze him at all. He'd expected no different. Jacob believed in science more than the Gods. "Very clear," he said curtly as he sat up.

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items