Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

The sun had just set in faetasia, it was a nice night. The skys were clear and the stars were as bright as the moon. Tonight was a perfect night for hunting Rie thought. Rie sat under a tree to sharpen his sword and prepare for the hours ahead, you never know what your going to run into at night.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

The moon elf padded softly through the woods, her footfalls making not a sound as she navigated the rough terrain. The last fading rays of sunlight finally winked out beyond the horizon and Nali was free of her bonds. She preferred the gentle caress of the moon's soft light to the glaring rays of the sun. The world seemed so much more pure at night, less diluted. The elf felt more powerful under the watchful eye of the moon. She let out the fainted hint of a sign as she smiled, pausing to admire the night sky. Suddenly she heard a noise.... it was an awful scraping sound that pierced the still air like the call of a hawk. She scanned the area, locating the sound. She moved silently closer, spotting the other fae in moments. She grinned to herself, deciding to have a bit of fun. She climbed into the trees , positioning herself for the best sound before letting out her siren call. She would attempt to hypnotize the other fae and get him to do as she pleased.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:07 pm
The cool night air brushed Rie's face as he sharpened his sword. It whistled as the breeze touched the tops of the trees, or was it the wind....? Rie wasn't quite sure, all he knew was that it was a beautiful sound and he was completely bestowed by it. Rie let out a long sigh and took in the music of the "night" and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 pm
She continued her song, beckoning to the male. She was delighted to see him falling to her spell. As he drifted she jumped down quietly and approached. She continued to sing, bending down to examine him. She glanced at the sword he had been sharpening with only a vague interest. She had no concerns over his weapon. She was confident she could handler herself if it came to that- but she doubted it would. She leaned in close to his ear and began to whisper suggestions into his fuzzy mind. "The sword is so cumbersome... perhaps you should discard it...." Her voice was almost a purr, her breath hot upon his ear.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:41 pm
((ah! i could reply in so many ways to that i'm not sure which way to chose, oh well, here it goes))

Rie's ear twitched as the sounds became more hypnotic, his eyes still closed. As the wind whispered to him his hand tightened on his sword, he didn't want to let it go, but that voice seemed more promising than anything else at that moment. He threw his sword away and it clattered against a nearby tree. Rie opened his eyes to find a female elf leaning over him. He did not seem to care that she just unarmed him, just how beautiful her voice was. He was still bestowed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 am
She cocked her head at him as she examined his eyes- such a strange color! They gave him an air of mystery and she became intrigued. She continued to whisper to him in her sing-song voice, compelling him to answer her. "Who are you? Why are you in my woods?" She began a slow circle around him, taking in his clothes and hair, the large almost comical hat he wore. She'd never seen anything quite like him.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 am
Rie blinked he realized that the wind was really her, but her voice was so tantalizing. He decided it wouldn't hurt to answer her questions, he was already unarmmed, and she didn't seem to mean him any harm. Rie spoke "My name is Rie, my parents were both vampire hunters, I am mearly trying to do the only thing I know, hunt...." Rie paused thinking to himself, he may be under the new faes spell but that didn't mean he cant ask her questions, " and whom are you and what is a beautiful young lady like you doing in the woods so late?" Rie hoped to find out a little bit about her and why her words called to him in such a manor.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm
"Vampire Hunters?" She was honestly surprised. She'd heard of the undead creatures, but only in stories. She didn't believe the things to be real, let alone did she things others actually HUNTED them. She cocked her head at him slightly, regarding him with a little more apprehension. Perhaps the male was mad! "The woods belong to me," she said simply, ignoring his compliment. "I do as I please, when I please. Tell me more about your "hunting..."  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 am
Rie realized that most fae's don't know about undead creatures in faetasia. He couldn't come up with any lies to tell her about who he was or what he was doing, he could only tell her the truth. He explained "Undead creatures are just a myth to you, you most likely have never met one and even if you did you wouldn't know it. I try to make sure it stays that way by hunting rouge vampires. But you needn't concern yourself with it, I'm good at my job." Rie walked over to where his sword had landed, he reached for it and asked "Do you mind if i put this away? I don't like having it lying around like this."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:29 pm
She watched him carefully as he reached for his sword, but relaxed as he showed no hostility. She gestured for him to go ahead and put it away. "And exactly does one go about hunting a vampire?" She was curious, if mostly to find out if the male was completely insane.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:24 pm
Rie sheathed his sword. He explained "I hunt vampires who kill fae's, I fallow them by finding their victims and look for patterns." he sighed "you probably think I'm crazy, but I assure you I'm not." Rie turned around and thought to himself, he didn't understand why he couldn't lie to the fae. Normally he would have just told her that he was "getting ready to practice his swordsmanship" but now he was speaking of things that were a family secret to someone who he did not even know the name of. That caught Rie for a moment, cleared his mind for a second. He turned back to her and looked into her eyes and spoke in a somewhat stern but not-threatening voice "Whats your name, what have you done to me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 pm
soxs1219

For some reason the moon elf felt intrigued by the male and decided to end her spell over him. She backed away a step, unsure if he would immediately attack her once he was free of her spell. "I am Nali," she said, her voice still sweet and almost song-like, though lacking in the magical compulsion she had been employing before. "I hypnotized you a bit." She grinned mischievously at him.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:14 pm
Fatal Irony

Rie raised an eyebrow at the elf "A bit?" He shook his head "a bit is a understatement, I was unable to tell a lie." He chuckled suddenly than "I'm impressed, you were able to unarm me and get me to tell you secrets that no normal fae should know. it shows I should focus less on training my body and more on training my mind against powers like that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:25 pm
soxs1219

"It's foolish to neglect your mind," she giggled playfully. She circled around him, looking him u and down. "Still I can see the merit in working on your body. I can't say I'm much of a fighter. Perhaps you can show me some moves?"  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:37 pm
Fatal Irony

He frowned at his mental state but Rie perked up quickly, the idea of training the female excited him and he ask "Is there a specific weapon you'd like to use or would you prefer hand to hand combat?" he asked  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games