Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
My would be puppy was born last night*new puppy pics!*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:13 am
Geez I got the news this morning that the litter my pup would've been coming from was born last night... Grr I wish I could still get him/her but I haz to wait. There were 7 in the litter which was more than expected. Apparently Duesey's lines have small litter with 3 or 5 pups(the breeder was expecting no more than 5) but she had 7. Hopefully I'll get my pup from the next liter but we'll see. I need to get my DL first(should be going in jan to take the test), then get a job(will happen as soon as I get my DL)

But yeah I'll share some baby pics when I get them...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:28 am
Gratz! Can't wait to see the pictures. ^^

HotShower

Precious Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:41 am
congrats!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:22 pm
The babies are adorable...

Right now she has two litters ones a co-bred and the b***h happened to be staying with her throughout the pregenancy and those pups are about 2 almost 3 weeks old now and then there's the litter out of her b***h those pups will be a week old on saturday. She still hasn't put up the litters pics on the website, but when she does I'll share. 4 are blue merles and the other 3 are black tri's(3 of the merles are female so there's a chance I could've even gotten my Lyric *sniff*)

I really wish I could get a pup, but I just have to hold out for one more year or so...  

Animelover955

Animelover955

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am
There's pics of the babies on the website now so if anyone wants to see them lemme know and I'll give you the link...

I would've loved one of the Blue merle Bitches, but mine will come eventually  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 pm
I like Flurry and Twinkle xD how would you do having a female? or are you planning to get her spayed if you get a female? (I ask because these are well bred, and Bo is not neutered, you don't want pups)  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Animelover955

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:27 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
I like Flurry and Twinkle xD how would you do having a female? or are you planning to get her spayed if you get a female? (I ask because these are well bred, and Bo is not neutered, you don't want pups)

Depends on multiple factors. First off is whether or not I were to get a male or female(breeder determines which pup fits best)... spaying will be determined on whether or not I decide to show in confo(and if I did Bo would either be neutered if my dad agrees or "shipped of to grandmas" for the duration of the heat) which right now I probably won't. So I will most likely(no more like definately) be spaying her because well who wants to deal with heats in the first place? Even if she were to be spayed I may do Altered confo, but we'll see. At any rate my pup most likely won't be coming home until maybe this year(like late summer/fall) or maybe after I leave the house. So if anything we'll be out of the house within a year or I'll already be out when he/she comes home... No idea yet

(oh and yeah I decided to remove the link and only share on request for the sake of the wishes of the breeder)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:38 pm
Animelover955
Cowgirl-with-heart

Depends on multiple factors. First off is whether or not I were to get a male or female(breeder determines which pup fits best)... spaying will be determined on whether or not I decide to show in confo(and if I did Bo would either be neutered if my dad agrees or "shipped of to grandmas" for the duration of the heat) which right now I probably won't. So I will most likely(no more like definately) be spaying her because well who wants to deal with heats in the first place? Even if she were to be spayed I may do Altered confo, but we'll see. At any rate my pup most likely won't be coming home until maybe this year(like late summer/fall) or maybe after I leave the house. So if anything we'll be out of the house within a year or I'll already be out when he/she comes home... No idea yet

(oh and yeah I decided to remove the link and only share on request for the sake of the wishes of the breeder)
oohh I see xD (I totally forgot about shipping to grandma) one of my facebook friends is working on getting her male chi neutered, but two of her females have gone into heat since Dx she is on a list to have it done for free, shes got 4 females gonk and she cant separate them, shes afraid to send him to a friends, so it looks like more chis gonk  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Animelover955

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:04 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Animelover955
Cowgirl-with-heart

oohh I see xD (I totally forgot about shipping to grandma) one of my facebook friends is working on getting her male chi neutered, but two of her females have gone into heat since Dx she is on a list to have it done for free, shes got 4 females gonk and she cant separate them, shes afraid to send him to a friends, so it looks like more chis gonk

yeah though I would never trust any of my family with my dogs I'll likely if it were to happen leave him with a very trustworthy friend who has boxer exerience(or either board him or have the breeder watch the female while she's in heat), but for me it honestly wouldn't be all that hard to keep them seperate since I'm home everyday. It'll just be a crate and rotate thing until a few weeks after the heat ends when we should be in the all clear  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 am
Animelover955
Cowgirl-with-heart
Animelover955
Cowgirl-with-heart

yeah though I would never trust any of my family with my dogs I'll likely if it were to happen leave him with a very trustworthy friend who has boxer exerience(or either board him or have the breeder watch the female while she's in heat), but for me it honestly wouldn't be all that hard to keep them seperate since I'm home everyday. It'll just be a crate and rotate thing until a few weeks after the heat ends when we should be in the all clear
yea, it can be a little harder than it seems sometimes, my neighbors have a couple dogs, they were trying to breed them since they are a rare breed right now, but the male was too young when the female went into heat, so they had him in the garage, in his crate (not constantly I am sure) and he totally messed up his muzzle trying to get out X_x I think your best bet would be having the breeder watch her, since the breeder should be experienced in keeping females apart from males while in heat.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Animelover955
Cowgirl-with-heart
Animelover955
Cowgirl-with-heart

yea, it can be a little harder than it seems sometimes, my neighbors have a couple dogs, they were trying to breed them since they are a rare breed right now, but the male was too young when the female went into heat, so they had him in the garage, in his crate (not constantly I am sure) and he totally messed up his muzzle trying to get out X_x I think your best bet would be having the breeder watch her, since the breeder should be experienced in keeping females apart from males while in heat.

True... Well we'll see how it goes cuz in the end I may just end up with another male. I think I'm set on a puppy either from the next breeding or the fall breeding, but definately this year(maybe). I would love a pup out of her female smidge. I love that girl and she's from some nice working lines so if she were to breed her this year I would kill for a pup. My sister was saying somthing about a puppy as a graduation present, but nope I would rather have the pup for a year or so before I graduate that way he/she is pretty much trained and out of the way for the semseter I have to stay on campus and then the next semseter puppy and Abby can move with me off campus to the house my family has down there.

And as far as Abby and her agility she's going to be 7 this year and in general ehr agility career is going to be shoter then most So I'm thinking if this were to happen and I had to retire her I would love to have a little fluff butt on the side ready to start training and what not...

But we'll see how things go should be getting my liscense in a few weeks and after that I will start job hunting and hopefully I will find something and be able to afford medical care and stuffs and can get my pup, but we'll see  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games