Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Oops!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elly_the_lost_penguin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:46 pm
Today Milo had his first accident since I got him. It was right next to the door but he never scratched or anything to tell me he need to go out. But as I think back I realize that he has NEVER scratched at the door to tell me he needed to go out I just always take him out alot and I don't think he ever learned to scratch and tell me he needs to go out. Or I was think that it could possibly be tied in to his seperation anxiety. When we are inside he gets so upset when he cant see me unless he's in his kennel and when I take him out he won't even go unless I am out there with him. If he is in the fence and I am outside of it he gets really upset too even if he can see me. Anyone have any advice so that this won't happen again?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 pm
Maybe bell training will help with him alerting you when he needs to go potty. I haven't trained either of my two using this but I know plenty of owners who have and I plan to bell train my Aussie when it get him/her. I'm on my phone right now but when I got home I can post some good links  

Animelover955

Elly_the_lost_penguin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:04 pm
Animelover955
Maybe bell training will help with him alerting you when he needs to go potty. I haven't trained either of my two using this but I know plenty of owners who have and I plan to bell train my Aussie when it get him/her. I'm on my phone right now but when I got home I can post some good links

Yeah that would be great if you could do that.

When are you getting your aussie?
I love Aussies and when Milo and I get our own place I'm gonna get one and name her Lotus. Then I will have Milo and Lotus, get it? rofl  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games