Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

he's never been jealous ever
  so this is weirdin me out
View Results

Action Movie Hero Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:36 pm
soo the dude i am kinda with, there was a window of time where we had broken up and i was sad and slutty and engaged in a one night stand.

it meant nothing, i felt kinda icky over it and i just never really thought about it again.

the other day, jacob (the boy i am with) asked if i had ever been with someone else in the entire time i knew him and i was honest and told him about the one night stand.

now he's all upset and jealous and feels i have been dishonest for not telling him. but i mean, we were broken up, it's my business and i was tested for std's and whatever before i ever started seeing him again so there was no reason to say anything.

i feel bad because i didn't think he would be so upset even though i mostly think he's just being a dumb boy. but he said something that came off like i am damaged goods or something. (he later apologized and said he didn't mean it) i don't feel like i am in the wrong. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am
Honestly, you're not. And if he's trying to coax you into feeling guilty about it during a time you guys were split up -- certified dickery right there. A one night stand is a one night stand because it's for ONE NIGHT. Oh well. It happens. Once he wraps his head around the fact that, yes, it happened but it doesn't change the way you feel about each other, then I think he'll settle down. No need for him to pressure you.  

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 am
Keito-san
Honestly, you're not. And if he's trying to coax you into feeling guilty about it during a time you guys were split up -- certified dickery right there. A one night stand is a one night stand because it's for ONE NIGHT. Oh well. It happens. Once he wraps his head around the fact that, yes, it happened but it doesn't change the way you feel about each other, then I think he'll settle down. No need for him to pressure you.
This would be my answer too. Cait just has better wording than me.

Don't feel guilty. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:22 pm
You're not wrong.

But, at the same time, I think I'd feel hurt too, if I were him. But that's a human emotion and if he can wrap his logic side around the fact that he can be hurt and you can still have done nothing wrong, then he can start to get over it.  

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items