To add on to the raw diet: The prey-based model for raw feeding is 80% meat, 10% bone, and 10% organs in which 5% of that should be liver. Always watch the poops to see if you're giving too much or too little of something. Too much bone will have hard, whitish, flaky poop and too little will be soft poop.

You should feed 2-3% of your dogs body weight, adjusting for exercise or laziness. If your dog is getting too fluffy, feed less until you balance out.

In my opinion, you don't need to feed vegetables. Some argue there are nutrients in vegetables that dogs need, but I haven't found anything to say otherwise yet. However, if you want to, go for it! The only issue is, if you feed some vegetable raw, the dog can't digest it well and won't absorb the nutrients he needs. If you cook the veggies to break down the cellulose wall, you'll have cooked out a fair bit of the nutrients the dog can absorb. So it's your call! I feed raw green tripe to my dog, which has the good probiotics for him as well as the broken down grass the cow ate for any nutrients he may or may not need. Just in case, I'll occasionally feed him some grain-free, high quality can food like Innova's Evo or Ziwi Peak.

I've been going strong for 4 months or so feeding my dog raw and I'm so glad I switched. Let me know if you have any more questions, though I know there are others in the guild who are just as knowledgeable and have been doing it for longer than I have.