Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Healing Spells

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:04 pm
i really wanan use my magik to help people, but i only know the basic healing spells. does anyone know any spells/runes/rituals or anything that i could use? much apreciated  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm
If you want to learn more about healing magic and have someone in your area who can attune you, I'd suggest looking into reiki healing. Diane Stein's book on the subject, Essential Reiki, is only around $5 used on Amazon.

On the issue of using magick to help people, always be sure to ask permission before you perform magick for another person. You don't want to do magick that the recipient does not desire.  

lifeaura

9,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm
of course i would ask. doing spells on someone without their permission is classifeid as black magic. and thanks for the book tip smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend or preach. redface I've just had friends before who were like "oh, it's healing magic, of course the recipient wouldn't mind that, would they since it's for good? right?"  

lifeaura

9,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 am
no offence taken. i know what you mean though. just coz its good, dosent mean its not black magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 pm
Really though if you are going to focus on doing spell work, you should be able to write your own. Those are the best ones anyways, since you can customize them for the specific situations that you are dealing with.

Clearly you can use spells that were written by others in pinch, but typically it's much better to use ones that you have written yourself.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces