Submit

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:43 pm
It was getting to be dinner time, and Ney'Ite was starving... and secretly hoping a certain blacksmith would show up, and chat with her a while. She grinned to herself, and thought of all the fun she would have with Cainan. He was a fairly attractive male, and he seemed strong, and capable... An acceptable companion for a traveling merchant.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Cainan shook his mane out over the wash basin and glanced at his reflection in the mirror. He'd scrubbed all of the grime off but couldn't do anything about his mane. It continued to want to wave and curl in every direction. He thought about tying it back but that never worked well for him. He gave a sigh. Why was he taking so much time with his appearance? He was just going to the tavern for dinner like he usually did. Just because that delightful merchant might happen to be there... He shook the blush away from his face. She was a business partner! He took a deep breath and stared at himself with a straight face...that didn't last long. Ok, he miiiiight have a bit of a crush on her. He laughed at himself. He was acting like a yearling in their first relationship! He ran a comb through his unruly locks and swiftly left his house before he could psyche himself out.

Cainan entered the tavern and immediately looked about for Ney'Ite.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm
Ney was sitting alone in a seat near the fireplace, a nice, cozy seat, where she'd even brought down two pillows from her cart, to cushion her rump as she waited for Cainan, sipping at a bit of tea. She spotted him the second he arrived, and waved to him happily. "Hello, Cainan! Over here, I've kept a seat just for you!" she called, and slipped a cushion over into the seat next to her, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 pm
Cainan grinned and made his way over to her. "Ney'Ite! Thank you!" He took the offered seat gratefully, reclining into it with a relaxed sigh. "How was your afternoon?"  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 am
"It was very well... I managed to trade for some lovely tea... and some fruits and such for dessert. Would you like to have some?" she smiled gently, and then leaned over, to kiss his cheek teasingly. "How was yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 am
Cainan flushed, pleased as she kissed his cheek. Well that was ONE way to make your intentions known! "That sounds great!" He smiled. This was obviously more than business to her as well. "My day? Oh! I talked with the other smiths and they're all in. They'll have their inventory lists for me in the morning so I can compile a selection for you to take. I'll need to see how big your cart is though. It would be silly not to send you with a full load... But then I wouldn't want to over load you either." He chuckled. "I'm a little ashamed I didn't think of hiring a traveling merchant earlier! Thank Nim you came along when you did!" He glanced back up at her and grinned again, realizing he'd rambled. "But first, how about dinner? I'll be honest I'm hungry."  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items