Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

A'ngine smiled as she brought Scooter home from the orphange.
"Welcome home Scooter! This is your home now to."

Scooter nodded and held onto his blanket a bit tighter.
Colonel smiled at the two. "Nice to have you back Ang. Oh who is this young one?" He knelt down and smiled. He gently put out his hand.
Scooter hesitated but took his hand. "Scooter!"
Colonel smiled and shook the boys hand. "Nice to meet you Scooter. I'm Colonel. I'm a soldier of sorts. Care for some cookies? Ang here made em. They are quite good." He stood and waited for the boy to move.
They walked to the kitchen together thick as thieves.
A'ngine turned to the fireplace and took the stocking out of the crate. She hung it up next to all the others, including M'iral's weird one made of hair and chicken feathers and bones.
M'iral smirked. "I see there is someone new about. He is cute. Why did you bring him here?"
Aureole swooped down and giggled. "Now Mir... That would be Angie's son. Oh so much fun to have a little one about during Christmas."
M'iral growled. "Stupid Aure must you interfere. I see. So he is your boy now. I will leave him be then, since he is family." She turned and went back to her room.
Aureole smirked. "So hard to deal with a Voodoo Queen at Christmas. Ah well. Oh I invited everyone over for a party. I hope it's ok." She went to the kitchen to eat cookies with the others.
A'ngine sighed. "At least he's accepted, but a party?!" She wasn't ready. She got herself together, and joined the others in the kitchen. She had a lot to do now!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 am
Starry Night smiled and entered her new home.
"Oh this is cute." She heard all kinds of noise and laughter in the kitchen. She wandered in.
The others were covered in flour, and giggling. She liked this place. "Hello!"

A'ngine looked at her. "Oh hello! Oh dear! Are you here for the party?"
Starry Night smiled. "No I was told this is my new home. I am Starina." She held out her hand.
A'ngine took it. "Oh! Welcome to the herd! I'm A'ngine, and this little one is my adopted son Scooter. That man over there is The Colonel. The one with the wings is Aure."
She nodded and smiled at each of them. "it is nice to meet you. Do you need help?"
Aureole smiled. "We can always use help! Oh and there is M'iral the Voodoo Queen. She's a bit mean..."  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items