[ Character Sheets ]

• 1]
  • 2]
  • 3]
  • 4]
  • 5]
  • 6]

[ Premise/Foreword ]

It's Star Wars! During the Clone Wars! Jedi are numerable. The War between Clones and Jedi, and Separatists has reached its deadliest peak as it spans countless worlds.

[ Setting Information/Background ]

In the Galactic Year of 981 after the Ruusan Reformation, the Clone Wars in all of its great glory and horror had begun. Many Jedi and other military Generals had taken up numbers with the Clone army, prideful of their prowess of a blaster rifle and knowledge of the battlefield. But while many embraced their skill, others shunned and believed them

The attack on and defense of Muunilinst had been entrusted to General Jedi Master Voolvif Monn, after Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker left the planet to seek more urgent matters off-planet. Despite the victory during the Battle of Muunilinst, Separatists factions continue to fight to regain the planet.

It'll take all sorts of professions to fully reclaim and keep Muunilinst from falling under the control of the Separatists faction once again.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]

This story begins on the planet of Muunilinst shortly after the Battle of Muunilinst. The Republic continues to search every corner of the Financial Center of the known Galaxy for the remaining splinters of the Separatists .

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources: All Star Wars Saga Edition published sources, and case-by-case for any homebrew. If the requested item is within a published book, that takes precedence over the home brew.
Banned Resources:
Cheese

ECL: 4
Gold: See below
Races: Era relevant only
Ability Scores*: 32 point buy, or 5d6 take the best of three for all 6 stats. You may only choose one.
xxxxxxxxxx*
Hit Points: As core says for first, then either average rounding down for even and up for odd levels, or roll 2 hit dice and taking the better result
Alignments: No Dark Siders. Even though I don't NPC them, I do ask everyone to work together.
Backgrounds: I like backgrounds like I like my skirts. Long enough to cover what's necessary, but short enough to keep me interested.

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1] Within reason and era specific, you may be outfitted with however much or little you wish upon your own person. No vehicles, starships, or expensive items of the ilk shall be allowed.
2] We shall be using the Daily Force Points [JATM 16] rule varient, with a high preference towards Destinies over Backgrounds [RECG].