Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[PRP] Newness of Everything (Lilika x Morska'Zelena)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm
User ImageMorska'Zelena wandered about the pride's territory basking in the home feel of everything. It'd been a long time since she was in the swamps. And in a way it still felt like she wasn't really home yet, even though she'd returned with Eyd, her sister. She'd been exploring the lands, the home feeling and the out of place newness of everything in the swamps. Maybe it was because now she was an adult? Or was it because Erlender wasn't here?

Morska'Zelena missed Erlender, his way of speaking, his grace, his caring, but he'd never felt the same way about her as she did about him. She had to leave. She couldn't bare holding him back in anyway. And she didn't want to be reminded of her hurt heart. She returned home, partly for herself, her mother, and to avoid that pain. It was necessary.

Whatever the reason, the swamps was a straange mix of home and newness. So Morska'Zelena decided to go on an adventure, to remember, to do, and to be one with the spirits and the swamp again. She needed to get over everything and move on by truly returning home. She needed mud.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image Lilika had been back in the swamp lands from some time now and still she felt that there was more to explore. Yawning she stretched her body trying to wake herself up from a nice long nap she had taken under a willowed tree. Her purple eyes took in her surroundings lazily trying to find something to entertain herself. It was about time to find some food to eat or possibly swim in the swamp...if the water was too bad to swim in. Wrinkling her nose at what happened last time. Dirty water was so not fun to play in.

Rising from her stop Lilika thought it was time to start her day and so she wandered out in hopes of food and possibly some company to keep her from getting bored.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:51 pm
The mud was refreshingly like she remembered it. Maybe better. The cooling wet dirt smeared all over her body was so much more than she remembered it as a cub. It was .... rejuvenating. Not that she needed to get any younger, especially after finding her adult name, but still it made her fur and body feel so, ... alive. Morska'Zelena was going to have to find a running water source to help clean off the mud that would dry, but for now she basked in the feeling of mud.

"This - this is a form of heaven." She muttered to the swamp in general. Her quest had taken her to odd lands and she'd met odd people, but nothing could compare to the feel, and homecoming feel of the swamps and the constant sounds of animals or insects. Morska'Zelena was sure in a few days she'd not care on iota about the mud, except when she wanted to have a spa like day, but for now. "Even better than those waterfalls."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:23 pm
Lilika had been wandering for some time now, and was slightly getting annoyed with no luck on the food department. Usually she didn't have this much trouble on getting something, she was just about to give up when suddenly she came upon one of the few fruits that grew from the ground. Licking her lips Lilika leaned down to eat her fill. So juicy and delicious it had been a long while since she ate one of these purple treats. Irration gone and her mood happy again she made her way to the more muddy parts to mingle with others as that area seemed to be the most popular in with the swampies.

If she was lucky Lilika would find another to spend her day with and chat. And boy did she like to talk with others about all sorts of things. She was a talkative girly-girl and yet at times she had her moments of getting down and dirty with little ones.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 am
Morska'Zelena rolled around in the mud once more before making her way out of the mud pit and laying down on the side to relax. Tomorrow she'd start hunting for the pride like her mother, but today was all for her. She didn't have to think about anything. That's probably why Erlender kept popping up in her thoughts. Ah! She needed to stop dwelling on it!

She closed her eyes and willed her mind away from the bright lion. And his odd backwards, sideways speaking.

Reactions instilled in Morska'Zelena from her adventures looking for her true name had her on her feet and eyes wide open when she heard foot steps getting closer. Flashes of the mean fluffy under the water fall, or any of the stormborn lions that she'd glimpsed while with Erlender popped into her head. She didn't even relax when the dark pink colored lioness came into view. Morska'Zelena had taken to Shabnam's lessons and her own mistakes quicker. She was a fast learner.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm
Lilika was coming up the crust of the hill that hid the mud hole when sound and movement distracted her from somewhere over to the left. Blinking she watched as a blue...and white? Squinting she couldn't really tell as the mud blocked off the others fur coloring. ' Curious.' Lilika thought to herself as she once again started to move closer. A younger female, Lilika around, by herself. " Hello," Her words came out friendly and calm with a hint of a smile gracing her face. " I don't think I have met you before. I am Lilika it is a pleasure to meet you." She tilted her tail and flicked her tail slowly back and forth. She didn't go too close as Lilika couldn't tell if her presence was welcome or not.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 am
Morska'Zelena sort of jumped when the other lioness notice and greeted her. Not high or extremely noticeable, but still a little jump. She wasn't in the lands outside of them swamps. She was home. Morska'Zelena took a deep breath and gave a smile in greeting. "Hello Lilika, I'm Morska'Zelena. I just got back from my naming quest." She supplied in way of an explanation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 am
Lilika watched as the other female seemed to jiggle for a moment at her greeting. Moving closer she felt herself return the others smile. "Wow, pretty name but a mouth full. Oh I see! How was it? Not too much trouble was it? I took my quest about a year ago and it was most fulfilling. Oh sorry look at me blabbing along, I do that sometimes when I'm somewhat nervous." She let out a little laugh before holding out her paw in greeting to the younger female. " Care to join me for a little while as I wait for my mate?"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 am
Morska'Zelena smiled. "It clicked after I was with a stormborn male for a while. He actually named me," she explained, "He was sweet and had to care for my numerous wounds that I kept giving to myself." Morska'Zelena sat up, laughing at herself, and extended her paw. "I'd love to keep you company. How is having a mate, anyway? A seer once predicted my mate, but it was rather ... odd."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:28 am
"Oooh," Her eyes widen as she mouthed the word 'stormborn'. " Can't say I've ever heard of that before now. Wounds?" Her face crinkled in worry and concern, she disliked when younger ones got harmed even if it was apart of life. " My Bedioer is wonderful." She like out a dreamy sigh as she curled her tail towards her body. " Kind, family-orientated and such- I'm just lucky. A seer? Whoa I have heard of them but yet to see one. Yes, I heard seers can be a bit off sometimes but its all part of the experience. That must have been fun though!"

Lilika found chatting with the younger female to be fun and soon found time flying away. She felt a bit of sadness come at her but there was always another time in which they could speak again and oh possibly do some girly things. Bedioer would be home soon and she hoped to meet up with him to spend the night together for a romantic night.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 pm
"I don't know. He hugged me, told me we would be mates in the future and then ran away. I don't know if I should consider it fun or weird. Your mate sounds wonderful. I haven't trusted males in quite some time, until recently, what which my future mate running away from me and my father being all but nonexistent. But my naming quest helped me to see that I would like what you and your mate have."

Morska'Zelena felt the mud crusting in her fur and the flakes starting to fall off. She and Lilika had been talking for a while. Morksa'Zelena stood up and stretched. "It was great meeting you, Lilika. Maybe we could do this another time?" She rubbed her new friend's side and gestured toward her den. "I live just over there if you ever want to do this again." Morska'Zelena parted with her new friend to find some fresh safe water to wash herself. If ever she'd thought that she'd be lonely returning home to the swamps, it was obviously not the case. She grinned while she searched for a good place to bathe.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:21 pm
" Of course! I would love to get together another time and shoot the breeze. It was a pleasure meeting you Morksa!" She returned the gesture with a nuzzle of her own and looked to the right. " Oh you don't live far from me at all and I will be sure to visit when I can!" She gave one more nuzzle before making her goodbyes to head off home.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas