Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o
  o
View Results

Arianah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:04 pm
The average woman loses 1-3 ounces of blood per cycle.

I lose 1-3 ounces a day for 3-4 days, then trickle to spotting for another 7 days.

I hate my uterus.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:01 pm
ONE TO THREE OUNCES?

ROFL I AM LIKE A ******** BLOODY RIVER.

Thought thankfully I'm down to 3-4 days of bleeding thanks to birth control. :'D  

skulI rabbit

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:23 pm
Every four months or so its a light period for 3 days.

Side effect: I eat chocolate like a mad women.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:40 am
I can assure you that equates to rivers without a diva cup. Most women who use the damn thing could probably go the entire cycle without changing it (barring the whole festering blood issue). Me, I have to change it 3-4 times in the 12 hour period you are supposed to be able to go. It's insanity. Without it, I will overflow a super plus tampon and thick maxi pad within an hour or two.  

Arianah

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:32 am
Mine has gotten a lot heavier and longer with my IUD, but I've noticed recently it's starting to taper off and my body is finally adjusting to a more normal length period. They started off being 9-10 days long, Spotting for a day or two, then The Texas Chainsaw Massacre phase, then tapering off with that cruddy brown discahrge crap for a few days until finally being gone.

Now they're down to about 7-8 of that little cycle, which is fine. 6-7 was always normal for me.

I've also often had a pseudo warning period before my period, where out of nowhere, I'd have a full on period for a day, enough for a tampon, then it'd stop for about two days then start fully.

I've always been very regular though, even as a young teen. My first period started when I was 13 and I've had one every month since then. Stress has made it a week or two late a few times, but it's always been very regular and have never skipped a month.

Heavy periods I can deal with and doesn't phase me much, but light spotting or no period at all is scary as ******** hell.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:22 am
I get so lethargic though. I can only attribute it to the blood loss. I literally get anemic from it. I don't want to get out of bed. I don't even have the energy to get up and pee. Work sucks these days. Blargh.  

Arianah

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 am
I tend to get the shits. gonk I feel so sorry for the toilet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 am
I feel sorry for your toilet too. gonk  

Arianah

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas