Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasia ~ A Disney Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussion on Disney movies and relating subjects. 

Tags: Disney, Animation, Fantasia, Mickey Mouse, Disneyland 

Reply Disney Discussion
José Carioca!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:05 pm
José Carioca

Who else loves this sexy parrot? XD

Its recently I rediscovered how awesome he is. I know when I was a lot younger I used to watch the segment from Saludos Amigos featuring him, but its only now that I find him absolutley epic. Infact I've ordered all three movies he appears in for Christmas; Saludos Amigos, The Three Caballeros and Melody Time.

After I watch them completely I'm guessing José will be my second favourite Disney character. He's got such a wonderful voice too!

Here's his introduction in The Three Caballeros; it also features the song about Baia that he sings... its very beautiful.

Also there's the Gran Fiesta Tour at Epcot that features the Three Caballeros annnnnnd they're also in the new Soundsational parade at Disneyland.

Why am I randomly making a thread about him? Ummm... 'cause he's cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 am
I finally watched The Three Caballeros for the first time. I love Jose, but Panchito is my favorite. They don't have meet and greets at DLR, which sucks because I would love to see how they interact with guests. I've seen the Soundsational parade like ten times and once I saw Panchito hitting one of the pinata girls with a stick. Crazy birds...  

netherfreak

Disney Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff