Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Angel Cards?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm
hello. my freind recently bought me angel cards. though im not sure what exactaly you use them for. they are called Raphiel Angel Healing Cards. anyone know?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:54 am
Kitty-in-a-hole
hello. my freind recently bought me angel cards. though im not sure what exactaly you use them for. they are called Raphiel Angel Healing Cards. anyone know?

My snarky side says you can use them as a door stop, or to level an uneven table. xd (I'm not a bit fan of Doreen Virtue sweatdrop )

Ok... initial reaction aside. They are "divination" cards of a sort. However my issue is that Angles are a christian concept, and don't have anything to do with Wicca, or (unless you are a Christian Witch) Witchcraft, or any other Pagan path, so personally I'd find working with such cards to be a bit useless.

The description of the cards is as follows...

"The enclosed guidebook gives you step-by-step instructions on how to conduct safe and powerful readings about your own health and that of your loved ones and clients. It explains the general meaning of each card and provides specific details that can offer you more clarity and help you tap into your intuition.

Whether you’re seeking a healing for yourself, for someone else, or want to awaken your own natural healing abilities, Archangel Raphael brings you miracles and trustworthy guidance . . . and all you need to do is ask!"
source

Personally, unless one was on a path where working with the Angelic realm was a central part of one's practice (and you actually have some sort of a relationship with them), I'd not want to call on them for anything. Along the same lines that I don't find it practical to call on a deity (in spell work for example) that one doesn't have a working relationship with. Why would they want to help someone they don't know?  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:09 am
too2sweet
Kitty-in-a-hole

My snarky side says you can use them as a door stop, or to level an uneven table. xd (I'm not a bit fan of Doreen Virtue sweatdrop )

Ok... initial reaction aside. They are "divination" cards of a sort. However my issue is that Angles are a christian concept, and don't have anything to do with Wicca, or (unless you are a Christian Witch) Witchcraft, or any other Pagan path, so personally I'd find working with such cards to be a bit useless.

The description of the cards is as follows...

"The enclosed guidebook gives you step-by-step instructions on how to conduct safe and powerful readings about your own health and that of your loved ones and clients. It explains the general meaning of each card and provides specific details that can offer you more clarity and help you tap into your intuition.

Whether you’re seeking a healing for yourself, for someone else, or want to awaken your own natural healing abilities, Archangel Raphael brings you miracles and trustworthy guidance . . . and all you need to do is ask!"
source

Personally, unless one was on a path where working with the Angelic realm was a central part of one's practice (and you actually have some sort of a relationship with them), I'd not want to call on them for anything. Along the same lines that I don't find it practical to call on a deity (in spell work for example) that one doesn't have a working relationship with. Why would they want to help someone they don't know?

yeah ill probably give them back to her and buy tarrot cards myself.... confused  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games