Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Skyrim anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get Skyrim?
  Yes
  No
  Bring back the Spicy McChicken!
View Results
Zhou Xiang Wu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Zhou Xiang Wu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 pm
I picked this game up opening night, I was 4th in line ninja lol, anyway I was just wondering if anyone else picked it up and loves it as much as I do. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and it has to be the best video game I've ever played surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 pm
I want it so bad.  

Freyan

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:21 pm
I have it,

It is a broken game, I'm waiting for the patches to hit first before I play it again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:45 pm
Zhou Xiang Wu
I picked this game up opening night, I was 4th in line ninja lol, anyway I was just wondering if anyone else picked it up and loves it as much as I do. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and it has to be the best video game I've ever played surprised

I have never heard of it.... sweatdrop  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zhou Xiang Wu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 pm
Sohisohi
I have it,

It is a broken game, I'm waiting for the patches to hit first before I play it again.
Really? 'Cause I haven't had that much trouble with it, most of the glitches I've ran into are pretty hilarious actually. Most not all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:04 pm
Zhou Xiang Wu
Sohisohi
I have it,

Really? 'Cause I haven't had that much trouble with it, most of the glitches I've ran into are pretty hilarious actually. Most not all. sweatdrop

The dragon's AI has to be fixed.

I spent well over an hour chasing down a dragon. I chased if from one side of a mountan to the other. During that time, the dragon attaced a giant, bandits, mamoths, and a villiage killing everyone in it...

The dragon didnt even care that I was shoting fire spells and arrows at it like a mad man. I FILLED thie sky with fire. I broght it's health down to half way, and it still refused to engage me, only after killing everyone in the villiage did in realized someone was following it from hell and back (Shoting it with arrows I might add).

Worst part is... when I finally did kill it... my game crashed...  

Sohisohi

Zhou Xiang Wu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm
Sohisohi
Zhou Xiang Wu
Sohisohi
I have it,

I spent well over an hour chasing down a dragon. I chased if from one side of a mountan to the other. During that time, the dragon attaced a giant, bandits, mamoths, and a villiage killing everyone in it...

The dragon didnt even care that I was shoting fire spells and arrows at it like a mad man. I FILLED thie sky with fire. I broght it's health down to half way, and it still refused to engage me, only after killing everyone in the villiage did in realized someone was following it from hell and back (Shoting it with arrows I might add).

Hmm.. I have the opposite problem. Dragons seem to seek me out in my game, sometimes showing up in pairs even. The only problem is once I start getting them close to dead they'll run away from me. gonk Happens almost every time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 pm
Zhou Xiang Wu
Sohisohi
Zhou Xiang Wu
Sohisohi
I have it,

Hmm.. I have the opposite problem. Dragons seem to seek me out in my game, sometimes showing up in pairs even. The only problem is once I start getting them close to dead they'll run away from me. gonk Happens almost every time.

I've had close encounters like that, onced I crossed dragons brige... and was blindsided by a dragon. Long story short, I fell off the brige and over a watherfall not to far from the brige.

The reason they run is due to the fact that other enemies are around. Dragons attack everything except other dragons (although I have heard that every now and then you might find dragons attacking each other, but I think its a random scriped event, like what they had in fallout) and some undead. The reason dragons attack everything is so you will be able to hit them and get them to attack you when they are finished with an enemy. The thing is, when you attack a dragon... and all of a sudden a wolf runs by (my case) the dragon goes crazy and hunts in down, then kills it. Once it kills the AI, its as if it never even met you.  

Sohisohi

Zhou Xiang Wu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm
Sohisohi
Zhou Xiang Wu
Sohisohi
Zhou Xiang Wu
Sohisohi
I have it,

I've had close encounters like that, onced I crossed dragons brige... and was blindsided by a dragon. Long story short, I fell off the brige and over a watherfall not to far from the brige.

The reason they run is due to the fact that other enemies are around. Dragons attack everything except other dragons (although I have heard that every now and then you might find dragons attacking each other, but I think its a random scriped event, like what they had in fallout) and some undead. The reason dragons attack everything is so you will be able to hit them and get them to attack you when they are finished with an enemy. The thing is, when you attack a dragon... and all of a sudden a wolf runs by (my case) the dragon goes crazy and hunts in down, then kills it. Once it kills the AI, its as if it never even met you.
I suppose I could that, it's probably part of a scripting error though. Still I'm enjoying this game very much, I can't wait until they have some DLC. Rumors have it that they plan on putting in the area of Morrowind and Cyrodiil also. I doubt it, but this is what makes me want to believe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 pm
Zhou Xiang Wu
I suppose I could that, it's probably part of a scripting error though. Still I'm enjoying this game very much, I can't wait until they have some DLC. Rumors have it that they plan on putting in the area of Morrowind and Cyrodiil also. I doubt it, but this is what makes me want to believe.

Did they say how long after the game they plan on relesing any dlc  

Sohisohi

Zhou Xiang Wu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:42 pm
Sohisohi
Zhou Xiang Wu

Did they say how long after the game they plan on relesing any dlc
No, but they did announce that it will be a while and that there won't be that many of them. However, they did say that they will all be quite large. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:29 pm
I'm getting the game for Christmas, so I have to wait a bit. At least it will be patched by then.  

apathetic ethic

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games